My V Line Surgery Review at View Plastic Surgery Korea - Zheng Shanngyu's Beauty Diary


Zheng Shanngyu's Beauty Diary

V-Line Face Surgery
Project: V-Line Face Surgery
Surgery Date: 2017-12-29
View Plastic Surgery Hospital

Preoperative Photos


Day 1: I decided to take a V-line face contouring surgery at VIEW clinic on December 29th 2017 after a long time of planning and thinking about it.

Of course, I was nervous before the operation, but after local anesthesia, I was able to sleep. After surgery, I felt some pain and looked swollen, but the doctor told me in advance that major swelling might last some time so now I'm looking forward to seeing the result!


Day 8: It is still kinda difficult to eat and the face is swollen, but I believe that the final result is worth it!


Day 30: It's been one month after surgery. My face is still quite swollen, therefore the left face is a bit bigger and disproportional. When I think about it now, the liposuction surgery was a bit painful, however V-line contour surgery itself didn't hurt much. I definitely feel much better now and waiting for my final transformation!


Day 80: After 80 days the slowest recovery is for the chin because I still feel a little pain sometimes, but in general, I feel great. People around say I look much prettier. I guess it's true but I still think that my chin is a bit long. I asked about this in VIEW and they explained that I still need to wait for a little ~


Day 89: As of now, the recovery hasn't changed that much since day 80. The face is still the same, but because of the shape of my face, I suddenly want to re-do the nose and double eyelids. Perhaps next time! I also want to do the waist and abdomen.


Day 123: The face is basically completely recovered, but it is estimated to wait a few more months for complete recovery. Here is my recent photo ~


Day 153: I still have some swelling in the cheekbones, but most of the recovery is done now~ I need to say, that I like the clinic's attitude. Even after a few months they still kept in touch with me and patiently answered all of my questions about recovery. Very nice of them!


Day 185: Half a year later I can feel that I am becoming prettier everyday!
The cheekbones are much better than before and I am really satisfied with my surgery result. Check out my recent selfies!


Day 279: I haven't uploaded for a long time. Here are some of my new photos ~


Day 288


Compare BEFORE & AFTER



Comments

Popular Posts