[Plastic Surgery in Korea] Square jaw surgery experience, Nose Plastic Surgery Review

 #Rhinoplasty #Nose job #facial contouring #plastic surgery korea #kpop plastic surgery


Woman before plastic surgeryWoman before plastic surgery

Before Surgery

I have never done surgery before, so I was quite ignorant about plastic surgery. However, the doctors in charge kindly explained everything to me about each specific area. They mentioned that my nose has a slight deviation in the middle bridge, leaning towards the left, and they suggested straightening it by grinding a bit and raising it slightly to achieve better balance. They also noted that my facial contours lack symmetry overall, with prominent cheekbones, and proposed addressing the asymmetry and proceeding with three contouring procedures. Although I have been concerned about my face shape, I have been hesitant and have relied on fillers to address my dissatisfaction. Due to my larger cheekbones than others, there were shadows underneath, so I had fillers injected, but the effects disappeared after a month, which was very disappointing. Encouraged by my friends' words, "If you just correct your face shape, you'll become a goddess," I gained confidence and made the decision to undergo plastic surgery


After 3 days plastic surgeryAfter 3 days plastic surgery

Day 3

I have a strong feeling that my face is going to explode, although it's not really painful. It's just an uncomfortable sensation as if it's going to burst. However, compared to before, I'm able to talk a lot more. The first and second days were filled with the struggle of not being able to breathe properly, but on the third day, it was more about dealing with the swelling. Today, I went to the hospital for disinfection and shampooing. My face looks so ugly because of swollen... Today I got treatment in the hospital which is disinfecting my surgery part and got shampooing and after shampooing, I felt much better. I had a mango smoothie and also ate yogurt on this day! I went for a one-hour walk and diligently applied ice packs until bedtime. On the first day, I regretted doing all this surgery, but on the third day, my condition improved so much better that I feel like I'm flying around. LOL
I even had ice cream in the early morning, so I think had a great day.


Woman 7 days after surgeryWoman 7 days after surgery

1 week

My mouth is closing well, and I can feel some strength returning. The swelling has significantly subsided, and it feels like I just have a bit of swelling, like holding a large candy in both cheeks. The surgeons also mentioned that everything seems to be going well without any issues. I'm already satisfied with the results. At first, I thought my cheeks looks sagged and elongated, but the hospital told me it was just swelling. I can't express how relieved I am. LOL!
At the hospital, they removed the nasal splints, the stitches on both sides of the cuts, and the ear. They thoroughly disinfected everything. They also removed the nasal splint, which was painful but refreshing. I also got skincare treatment at the dermatology clinic and left feeling good. I'm looking forward to another week from now!


Appearance of a woman two weeks after surgeryAppearance of a woman two weeks after surgery

2 Week

I’m now able to get two fingers in between my teeth. I am so happy that I’m back to using a normal toothbrush and that I can brush thoroughly. Most of my senses are back except for my lower teeth and jaw. And I took out the stitches that were inside my mouth. My jaw felt some pain but it was endurable and in general, I felt like some wastes were being rinsed out of my mouth and felt refreshed. The swelling during the second week seemed to have gone a lot, but I still have some of that look of having jawbreakers in my mouth. The downside is maybe I feel like I became a narcissist, always looking into the mirror LOL. Well, I feel so great every time I get comments about how my face has gotten smaller :) I am having such a happy day, hearing so often in a long time that I look so pretty!!!!


Appearance of a woman 3weeks after surgeryAppearance of a woman 3weeks after surgery

3 Week


Smaller face after Korean contouring surgerySmaller face after Korean contouring surgery

1 Month

The swelling that was around both of my cheeks has now come down to my jaw. I am now getting what it meant by how the swelling will continue to come downwards and will be gone. As for the mouth opening, I can now get two to two and a half fingers in between. I no longer have that sensation of feeling something in my mouth when I chew. I guess I’d still have to be cautious. I used to have that bruised feeling in my face so I had to wash as softly as possible but now I can just wash as I like LOL. I am just so joyful to be hearing how my face has gotten so small from everyone with so much of the swelling gone down. There was some post-operative period when I regretted having gone through the surgery but now I feel the opposite! I regret that I’ve waited too long to get this surgery!! I am not feeling any difficulties as I feel the same as before the surgery. Maybe I’m a bit ahead in my healing process.


front view of a Korean woman who had rhinoplastySide view of a Korean woman who had rhinoplasty

2 Months


Woman looks more beautiful 3 months after plastic surgeryWomen who look more beautiful after plastic surgery

3 Months

The swelling has gone down so much to the point that I somewhat miss those times that I had swelling LOL. I would usually have a somewhat inverted triangular face weighing how much I weigh now, but now my contours are so smooth even while losing weight. Also for my nose, during the first-month post-op, I thought a new hump was added to my nose with all the swelling around the nose bridge. But yes! With plastic surgeries, you just need to hang in there!!!! Such a smooth beautiful line, just the way I wanted. I thank all my doctors for it :)
4 Month

Now I can put more than three fingers in between and have no problem eating wraps. As for me, the main concern about the post-operative period had more to do with eating than the pain. But apparently, there was no need to worry. SERIOUSLY time heals EVERYTHING!!!! I already got 100% used to my new face as if I had this face from my birth and I keep forgetting that I had surgery until I’m reminded by the people around me as they compliment me about my beauty :) It’s just one shot you got at your life, so please! I strongly recommend this rhinoplasty and facial contouring surgery. It will bring happiness :)


Woman looks more beautiful 4 months after plastic surgeryWoman looks more beautiful 4 months after plastic surgery


4 Months


front view of a Korean woman who had rhinoplastySide view of a Korean woman who had rhinoplasty

5 Months

Smaller face after Korean contouring surgerySmaller face after Korean contouring surgery

6 Months

Most of that tightness I used to feel when I smile is gone. I can now easily and naturally give a broad smile. And possibly due to my newly gained confidence, I can confidently go outside without putting any makeup on!!!! The line is becoming more and more perfect both for my nose and my face!!!!!

Comments