This is why women get surgery at View Plastic Surgery. (I got a nose job)

   #Rhinoplasty #Nose job #nose surgery #plastic surgery korea #kpop plastic surgery


Before nose surgery at View Plastic SurgeryBefore nose surgery at View Plastic Surgery

Consultation Review

I have always been interested in rhinoplasty, so I visited numerous hospitals for consultations. For most of the plastic surgery clinics, it was just the manager I was connected to for the consultation, and there weren’t that many hospitals where I could see the doctor right away for the initial consultation. What I liked about View Plastic Surgery was how I could immediately proceed to an in-depth consultation with the doctor after briefly talking to the manager about the areas I wanted to address. I felt comfortable during the consultation because the doctor didn’t overly recommend surgical procedures but recommended only for the areas that needed it. The doctor recommended a shape that would suit me best while matching my desired shape. I liked the non-oppressive atmosphere, allowing me to make my final decision. My trust in View Plastic Surgery continued growing as they first asked me what I wanted out of the surgery and then guided me in the right direction for further improvement.


3 days after rhinoplasty at View Plastic Surgery3 days after rhinoplasty at View Plastic Surgery

Day 3

As I was concerned about the bruising and the swelling, I searched and read many reviews. It seems I don’t have that many bruises compared to others. There wasn’t any pain or bruises on the first day of surgery, while the swelling was at its maximum point
2-3 days after the surgery. The swelling started around the eyes and came down to the cheeks. I didn’t experience much discomfort except that I couldn’t open my mouth widely and had to keep breathing through my mouth with the nasal packing in my nose, which led my mouth to dry up. The pain was only a little stinging or throbbing. But on the 3rd day, I experienced more pain than I imagined while visiting the hospital to remove the nasal packing. Still, I tried to endure the process in anticipation of good results. I had a bit of a nosebleed, but it was stopped immediately, and I was given an explanation, so I was much relieved. With the nasal packing removed, the swelling seemed to have gone down, and I could breathe much more easily. I am looking forward to the day I take off the splint. 


A woman one week after rhinoplastyA woman one week after rhinoplasty

1 Week

I had my nasal splint removed today. After noticing some space between my nose and the splint, I was worried that maybe this was due to my nose bridge lowering or that I had done something wrong. But after taking off the splint and looking in the mirror, I quickly realized I was worried for nothing. I liked it already. There weren't many bruises thanks to my hard work on bruising and swelling management. The suture removal procedure was not so painful either, and the tension was much relieved as the nurse was kind and gentle while pulling the stitches out. The part I also loved about View Plastic Surgery was that I could receive more professional care with each floor divided by field. It's still a little swollen, but I'm looking forward to it, as the doctor said I'd look even more beautiful when the minor swellings eventually go down.


A woman two weeks after rhinoplastyA woman two weeks after rhinoplasty

2 Weeks

It hurts less than before, for sure. I'm being careful as I still have the tightening feeling around the incision site, but I can go about most of my daily life. I was pleased to see that my skin stopped flaking under make-up after getting the nose exfoliation treatment. The part I'm most happy about is that I no longer have to contour my nose with makeup. The doctor performed the surgery so well to deliver such natural and beautiful results that no one around me would notice if I didn't say anything about the surgery. The surgery addressed precisely my complexes, and I truly am having the time of my life. I would get the stinging pain from time to time but was told that it's something that can happen. The line has also become more natural than before, so I find myself smiling in front of others without any hesitation. Now, driven by this momentum, I'm thinking about working on my diet a little harder. 


Woman with natural nose after nose surgeryWoman with high nose after nose surgery

3 Weeks

It still hurts a bit with absorbable stitches left in my nose. I’m delighted with my nose bridge narrower now that the swelling has gone down. Fearing that my nose would deform, I haven’t been touching or applying any exfoliation treatment on my nose, but looking at it today, I think I was a bit overly cautious. I was told to refrain from vigorous exercise for a month, but now it’s the 3rd week, I’m thinking of starting the exercise slowly again! People around me constantly compliment me on how pretty my nose is, so I’m spending such delightful days these days with all of my complexes disappearing. 


Woman with natural nose after nose surgeryWoman with high nose after nose surgery

1 Month

Since I look at my face in the mirror every day, I didn’t notice too much how the swelling went down or how I changed after the rhinoplasty, so I was surprised to see my old picture. My nose, indeed, has become pretty. The change before and after the surgery is apparent, and now that the swelling has gone down a lot, the nose line is much clearer compared to the 2nd and 3rd weeks. People around me, seeing me for the first time in a while, commented on how I became prettier and kept asking what I had done to my face. I was genuinely proud to realize once again that the surgery result was very natural and beautiful. I know now that getting the rhinoplasty at View Plastic Surgery was the best thing I did this year. Thanks to View Plastic Surgery, I am thrilled when taking pictures and can confidently smile. Next month, I want to record my prettier appearance after getting rhinoplasty by taking a profile picture.


Women who look more beautiful after nose surgeryWomen who look more beautiful after nose surgery

2 Months

I'm now writing a review for two months after the surgery. Recently, I've received many compliments saying I now have a luxurious and pretty look compared to my old days. I hear a lot that my face has become pretty now that it's been two months since the rhinoplasty, and even the minor swelling has gone down a lot. It still hurts when touching the bony area, but I was relieved to hear that minor pain or swelling can take six months to subside. Having overcome the complex, I often see the sidelines of my face myself. I also heard compliments saying that the nose line running from the forehead to the lips is very pretty when viewed from the side. Thanks to rhinoplasty, I am more confident than before and confident in front of others.


Pretty pictures of women who had nose surgeryPretty pictures of women who had nose surgery

3 Months

This is my review after three months of nose surgery at View Plastic Surgery Clinic in Korea.
 Initially, it hurt a little when I touched my nose, but now the pain is gone unless I press too hard. I attend a lot of new meetings these days, and it feels great to get a lot of compliments on how pretty my nose is. My rhinoplasty was done very naturally, and nobody noticed that I had surgery. “Natural yet beautiful.” These are the words I hear, and I feel great about it. I truly am having the time of my life taking a lot of pictures. If you are looking for a clinic that performs excellent rhinoplasty, visit View Plastic Surgery and get a consultation! They perform the best rhinoplasty in Korea. 




Comments