View Plastic Surgery Korea - "Everything is natural!" Before & After (Bimaxillary Protrusion + Frontal Chin)

View Plastic Surgery



"Everything is natural!!"


Ji hae's surgery diary
Bimaxillary Protrusion + Frontal Chin




BEFORE
Some bad things such as hair loss and skin troubles combined to make me lost weight and fall depression. Weight loss made my mouth look more protruded. I had some unpleasant matter due to my appearance. That’s why I decided to get surgery and 
I looked for hospital specialized in two-jaw surgery. However, they said I needed bimaxillary protrusion rather than two-jaw surgery.  Since my frontal chin is receded 
I had bimaxillary protrusion with frontal chin. 


1 MONTH AFTER

The swelling around the cheek is reducing continually and my face look more smaller than before. Since I have taken swelling care from view the swelling is reduced. 
After 2 months of the surgery orthodontics is quite discomfort to open mouth and I can just open my mouth as putting 2 fingers. Frankly speaking, even though I’m satisfied with my appearance now whenever I imagine my completely pushed mouth 
I am so happy everyday.



  6 MONTHS AFTER
I had T-osteotomy  on my frontal chin which chin is cut in a T-shape and put together.  Although I have seen some people who worry about the secondary angle after T-osteotomy my frontal chin line is located well. I don’t have any numbness. 
I have still discomfort like food stuck between my teeth due to orthodontics 
but I don’t care except it.


  9 MONTHS AFTER
This is already 9 months. Everything is settling into shape and orthodontics is putting the finishing touches. Even after surgery there are still having effect because orthodontics should be after surgery. Therefore, I don’t have any stress for appearance and feel serious protruded mouth during having orthodontics



The saying that Time is medicine is true. I don’t have protruded mouth any more! I can’t find my past appearance any more! Everything is natural like smiling as well as eating. This was long journey to me, however I don’t think it was a long trip like orthodontics was finished qucikly




BEFORE & AFTER




Contact Us:

TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177
Line :Viewps1177

Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ










Comments

Post a Comment