VIEW - (Real Review) From long face to small and pretty baby face

View Plastic Surgery Korea

(Real Review)
From long face to small and pretty baby face 

Bimaxillary Diorthosis / V-line Surgery / Zygoma Reduction / Forehead Implant

Before surgery
As you can see, my face is very long since it over-developed during my school years. I’ve been suffering from malocclusion causes functional indigestion all these years. Every girl cares what others think about herself. 
I felt extremely bad every time when I hear people laugh at me with jaw-related nick name. That hits me the hardest back in that time. 
I lost confidence of my appearance completely so that I always let my hair down to cover side face. I was determined to have my face corrected by surgery day from that time.

1 week later
I didn’t actually feel anything after I decided to do the surgery even on the day of it. I felt my whole body trembled during surgery. And it has been done very quick. I expected it would hurt a lot after surgery, but it actually didn’t. Since my face was wrapped with bandage as you can see, I couldn’t really see well, yet I could feel that my face got a lot shorter. It surprised me so much, and I couldn’t stop taking a picture. By the way, I even missed that I was staying in hospital after discharged 3 days later. I didn’t know that the bed in hospital was that soft and comfortable… I had more swelling after I got home. However, since I kept massaging with ice and hot packs, swelling reduced pretty much, and I practiced for my facial muscle and pronunciation at home.

2 weeks later
I finally can breathe with my nose after 2 weeks. Everything is very fresh to me! 
Well, apparently I did not realize breathing with nose was this big happy. 
I was focus on how to reduce the symptoms of swelling efficiently during these two weeks. 
I keep going out for walking both in mornings and nights. 
And finally, bruises around my eyes are diminishing so fast these days. It had bleached the color out. 
After two weeks, I visited the hospital for taking scaling, skin laser care and detumescence care in one time.

1 month later
These pictures were taken one month passed since the surgery. 
Certainly, I am allowed to wash my hair anytime. No more stingy smell. 
I am keeping practicing to move mouth every day. 
I haven’t seen any of my friends for a long time actually. 
After the surgery and few weeks for recovery, 
I plucked up courage to ask some of my friends out for a tea time. 
I was so happy that they all say I am now so pretty!

4 months later 
It had been 4 months already! I finally conscious of things and the symptoms of swelling are getting down apparently day by day! 
And I also had a haircut! All over these years, in order to cover my long jaw I couldn’t try a hair style like this short. 
It is time to say goodbye. It is very nice that I finally can eat things freely~ 
Because I am recovering very well, so I can just eat anything I want! 
Also, I am keeping practice mouth movement frequently so even though I still cannot open my mouth widely but apparently it works much better than few months ago.

7 months later 
7 months just passed in the blink of an eye. I was focusing on aftercare in order to get better fast, 
diminishing the symptoms of swelling with cold compresses, practicing mouth movement, and exercising every day!
I am being conscious of things better and better with time go by. Still I cannot eat foods like almond, 
actually I wasn’t allow to eat hard food while I was wearing braces anyways. It is bearable actually, not a big deal. Everything is back to normal like nothing happened ever and I don’t even remember what I have done on my face haha

Before and After

View Plastic Surgery☞
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: 
enview@viewclinic.com

Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

More Info☞
Website: 
www.viewclinic.com/eng
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Youtube : 
http://www.youtube.com/c/ENViewPlasticSurgery
Address : , Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)


View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /
 

Comments

  1. Make yourself a prominent member among others by getting rid of slight malformations on your face or from other parts of the body. Look more beautiful! Get yourself transformed in the way you want by booking an appointment from the Coos Bay Plastic Surgeon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment