View Plastic Surgery Korea - Bigger Natural and Defined Eyes Before & After Diary




VIEW Plastic Surgery

- Bigger Natural and Defined Eyes - 

Story of Sunmi's Surgery 
Her journey to her Bigger Natural and Defined Eyes




Before
Before the surgery, even when I've opened my eyes they looked half opened.
My eyes didn’t have a double eyelid before so there were fats and drooped, giving a dull impression. So in the end I decided to have Magic Epicanthoplasty.




3 Weeks Later 
After having Non-Incision Double Eyelid surgery, it feels more comfortable and more defined when my eyes are open.
Even though it has been 3 weeks, my eyes looked heavy and the lines were visible when my eyes are closed. 
I was more worried about my Magic Epicanthoplasty but the scars healed pretty quickly for me~





1 Month Later
It became more natural since it's been an month!
My eyes looked like a sausages in the early recovery state since I had a thick skin around my eye area; as time went it became thinner.
Doing the Magic Epicanthoplasty with the Non-Incision Double Eyelid surgery made my eyes more defined and brighter!!




2 Months Later
The Second month was great!!
It felt as if I didn't have any surgery done on my eyes!!
It looked natural when closed too!!
There is no words that I can think of to explain how amazing the Magic Epicantoplasty has made my eyes bigger and defined!!




Before & After

And that is how Sunmi has achieved Bigger Natural & Defined Eyes
with VIEW Plastic Surgery


Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177



Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워




Comments