View Plastic Surgery Korea - Harmonized Natural Defined Eyes and Nose Before & After Diary

VIEW Plastic Surgery

- Harmonized Natural Defined Eyes & Nose -



Story of JungA's Surgery
Her journey to Harmonized Natural Defined Eyes & Nose




Before
That's right; when you decide to undergo surgery there's a good reason that follows.
There isn't many photos of myself before the surgery; I think it's because of the complex I had with my appearance.
My post-surgical features are somewhat flat...
I didn't have a thick upper eyelid so choose to do a natural Non-incision Double Eyelid surgery and also Epicanthoplasty and Lateral Canthoplasty to lengthen my eyes as they were short widths; I also chose to heighten my nose bridge.




1 Week Later
I've removed my stitches and the tapes but to be honest, there's still stitches inside my nose and they'll be removed after another week. It was my first time actually seeing my nose so was so amazed with the change; it was still swollen to the touch though. I've heard that there won't be an effect or either reattach itself for Lateral Cathoplasty; even though mine did reattach itself about 1 mm, I still like the outcome!




2 Weeks Later
I've put on makeup for the first time after surgery, I was afraid that I'd apply too much makeup and that it'll hurt so I pressed on lightly and I could see that my swelling has gone down a lot!
To be honest, I didn't have much swelling from the first place ^^
It was then when I realized that my eyes has changed when I had my eyeline and mascara on; again it didn't hurt like I'd thought when removing them.
Also, I realized how my nose is much higher and I'm so over the moon that I don't have to struggle with highlighting my nose now!




1 Month Later
The swelling has gone down a lot!
Some say that swelling lasts little longer for rhino than the eyes.
Since I did Non-incision Double Eyelid, think the swelling went down much quicker and there's not much scarring for both Epicanthoplasty and Lateral Canthoplsty~!!
The scaring on my columella is not noticeable now; but when I look closer, it is little red but don't think it'll leave a scar.
I've been hearing that I look much mature after the surgery!!




2 Months Later
When I thought that there won't be much changes any more after the first month; but now that it's been about 2 months, I've been noticing that my eyes and nose is much natural looking than before!
I was a little worried since I heard that Epicanthoplasty and Later Canthoplsty changes appearance a lot and I thought that it would change my eye shape too; but think it was a worthless worry since my eyes just became much more defined!




3 Months Later
After 2 months, I couldn't see any big changes except that it's gradually becoming more natural looking.
I didn't have any swellings after 2 months and friends that I've met up in a while thinks that I've just lost weight!
It's not wrong since I did lose some weight!




And that's how JungA has become mature looking with her 
Harmonized Natural Defined Eyes & Nose at VIEW Plastic Surgery



Before & After





Contact Us On
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177



Visit us
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ




Comments

Popular Posts