View Plastic Surgery Korea - Humble Idol Before & After Diary

View Plastic Surgery

- Humble Idol -

 Story of Jiho's Surgery
His journey to having Idol Look




Before
When I looked into the mirrors all I could see was my built cheekbones and chin.
Upset with why my eyes were so bleary looking...
And my forehead..., it was flat from my eyebrow so I hated to expose my forehead.
Even if it's not up to Idol level, I wanted to look normal so I choose to have the surgery.




1 Week Later
My nose line has become much taller and straighter!
Especially with my eyes; the swelling was quick to go down and I was surprise with how the line I wanted has come out.
I emphasized that I wanted the most natural looking eyes and nose since I wasn't going to be an Idol, I didn't want anyone to recognize that I had surgeries done and since it came out natural I'm more than happy.
Even though it was that period where I still had the major swelling; my confidence grew!




2 Weeks Later
Even it's covered with the tightening band; I can feel that my chin and cheeks has become much smaller.
I had my stitches inside the mouth removed and it felt refreshing; it didn't hurt but did sting a little.
I couldn't brush my teeth till now but after the removal I felt good that I could start washing.
It was fun and interesting in having the swelling treatments!
My eyes and nose is already looking natural even though it has only been 2 weeks!




1 Month Later
Since it's been 1 month after surgery, the swelling has gone down a lot!
My eyes before the surgery were uneven and dull looking but now it's more natural!
They say that eyes too are factor in first impression; I had Natural V-Line, Cheekbone; Eyes; Nose and Forehead done so I think I'm getting more synergy effect as much as I had all the procedures.
Comparing my before and after x-rays at the clinic; my jaw line has certainly become much softer without any bumps or lumps.




2 Months Later
The more the swelling goes down, the more natural my features are taking its place.
Though my chin is still little numb and tingling; there wasn't much discomfort except that and I felt assured when I heard that my sensations will return slowly.
Because of my flat forehead before the surgery, I gave an unfriendly image; but with fat graft, my impression has become much brighter and softer!




7 Months Later
Now that it has been over half a year, the minor swelling on my eyes and nose has all gone and it became much more natural!
I looked little chubby because of the swelling but now that it has all gone, my jaw line has come out more defined!
I didn't have any trouble eating but I stayed away from eating dry and hard food like dried squids.
I've grown into my new face, it's more familiar to my eyes now and I can only remember my post-surgical face when I see old photos of myself.
Sometimes I look at my old photos to be humble of myself and I even admire how handsome I have become!


And that's how Jiho has become a Humble Idol with VIEW Plastic Surgery



Before & After




Contact Us
View Plastic Surgery
Tel (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
E-mai: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: www.facebook.com/viewclinic
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177



Come Visit Us
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
             (KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)



Comments