View Plastic Surgery Korea - Journey to Dream Face Before & After Diary


VIEW Plastic Surgery

- Defined and Classy Facial Line - 

Story of Youngsun's Surgery
Her journey to her Dream Face




Before
This is me before the surgery~
My face was round and had a wide nose bridge so gave a gentle image; I also had a double chin.
Friends would call me ‘our moonface~’, ‘our gentle one~’; and every time they’d call me that I just eagerly wished for defined V-Line.
Even so, I didn’t want my cuteness to go away so I decided to have Natural V-Line.




2 Days After
Think I was too nervous because I don’t remember being hungry even with 8 hours fasting.
I’ve studied about Facial Contouring a lot but still I was nervous,
There’s many who worry about the pain after the surgery but think it’s not necessary to worry about it~~^^
After the surgery I had a little nosebleed on the first day and I just wiped away the flowing blood.
The next day, I became little relaxed so took pictures and played around a bit at discharge.




1 Week After
1 week after surgery, my face and nose were swollen so I applied ice pack frequently help it subdue!
As I wanted the swelling to go down fast, I drank pumpkin juice like it was a meal!
When looking at my nose from the side, it looked lifted…I was little worried so decided to leave it a time and see.




1 Month Later
Those who I haven’t met in a while has been saying how prettier I’ve become and I was happy!!
First of all, the V-Line is a master piece!
Those around me say that I’ve lost weight nicely…they kept saying that I’ve become classy and that I should’ve gone on a diet before hand; as I was hearing these words a lot, I thought to myself, so my surgery did came out natural.
My features will become more natural, so just looking forward as time goes by~~>.<




2 Months Later
It’s been 2 months after surgery and already I’m giving out a whole different feeling!!
From cheekbones to the jaw line, my facial line is softer and sharper.
Especially my frontal cheeks have revived looking more defined!
And also, my nose! It’s already pretty from the side and the front, so which ever angle I take a selfie from it looks perfect~!!




3 Months Later
My nose which was lifted because of the swelling came down and above all it goes well with my facial features and it’s a natural outcome so I’m over the moon with the results!!
And those around me have kept saying that I’ve become pretty~~




4 Months Later
From cheekbones to the jaw line, my facial line is softer and sharper.
I’m revived looking more defined and classy with the left over swellings gone~
I like how natural it looks with any facial feature I make and the selfies I take are so natural~




5 Months Later
Time flies by quick that I forgot that I’ve undergone surgery.
Now that I’ve become confident with my facial features, I gave out a try with a hair style that I wanted to try.
I am super happy that everyone said that my new hair style suits me well~~!!




7 Months Later
When I read through those who had their surgery, I didn’t quite understand when they said that their features where taking its place; now that I too had my surgery I understood what they meant~~LOL
Cuteness that I couldn’t let go and the classiness that came with the surgery; I’m glad that I underwent surgery.
I’m happy to hear that I look good frequently these days~~ XD




9 Months Later
It’s nearly 1 year since my surgery already~~~
The reactions that I get from those around me since my surgery are funny,
And the reactions had me happy and sad at times but as I look back it’s just one of those funny days.
After the surgery as I was so swollen, I didn’t think that I’d have a facial line this pretty and I’m satisfied with the result as it’s the Doll-Line I wanted~~

And that was how Youngsun's journey with her Dream Face
at VIEW Plastic Surgery has started

Before & After



Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177



Come Visit Us:
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워



Comments