View Plastic Surgery Korea - Younger and Softer Facial Line Before & After Diary


VIEW Plastic Surgery

- Younger and Softer Facial Line - 

Story of Soyoun's Surgery
Her journey to her Dream Prettier Facial Line






Before
It wasn't easy to have courage to undergo surgery because of my age.
I weren't able to hear that I had a good impression; think it was due to my cheeks.
I became more annoyed in hearing that I look angry even though I wasn't.
My eyes were drooping and I wanted to heighten my flat nose; so I got the courage and thought to myself it'll be better for me to undergo surgery all at once!




3 Weeks Later
My cheeks have become much softer and my eyes that looked drooped have become defined! I feel like I'm younger again!!
My complex that I had when younger has disappeared at once!!
And because of my age my swelling is going down slowly compared to those younger but the clinic has been taking care of me well.




3 Months Later
Those around me are all envying me with how better I look.
They said that I look 10 years younger and that they too should get surgery done.
I didn't show but I felt good. I can't remember exactly when I last heard, you have nice impression; you look brighter; you've become prettier and hearing these words again I feel great!!




6 Months Later
The swelling that took ages to go down has gone down a lot!
I liked how the clinic has given me laser treatments and swelling care treatments.
Comparing how I used to look to how I look now; I think my impression has become much brighter.
My husband who said that there's no need of a surgery at this age keeps looking at me; even though he doesn't express largely, he likes how younger and brighter I've become.


And that is how Soyoun has become 
Younger and have Softer Facial Line with VIEW Plastic Surgery



Before & After



Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: www.facebook.com.viewclinic
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼 1동 821-1 이즈타워




Comments