View Plastic Surgery Korea - Confidence Boosting Breasts Before & After Diary


VIEW Plastic Surgery

- Confidence Boosting Breasts -




Story of Miso's Surgery
Her journey to Confidence Boosting Breasts
- Breast Augmentation (texture) 






Before
I had really boring shapeless body with broad shoulders and flat chest.
I looked in more about breast surgeries and found out that when the implant is a smooth type it requires massage; I trusted my doctor and went for textured type with full 300cc.
At discharge, I only removed the blood pockets but felt much better and lighter.
I washed my hair after 3 days of surgery and from the 4th day, I didn't feel any pains when lying down and getting up.




2 Weeks Later
I visited the clinic after a week of surgery and felt much assured when I heard that I wasn't as bruised as others.
I was little worried that my breast would look like a bowl when laying down but it’s not at all like that and it looks natural.
I’m very satisfied with the appearance since it has that natural volume when wearing an overcoat.




1 Month Later
Now, when I hold my breasts together there’s cleavage!
Girls’ envies those with cleavage when wearing low tops right?
I would not have imagined wearing these kind of close without these breasts!!
I don’t have to envy those actress with my breasts now~!!




3 Months Later
The swelling has subdued and looks natural when lying on my sides.
I wore the bra I used to wear.
It’s more natural and fuller looking!!
At first, I was little concerned that 300cc would be too big but with the swelling subdued; think it was the right decision.




8 Months Later
I’m wearing a C-cup bra; it fits me well.
After the surgery, even if I don’t wear tight fitting clothes I feel that my body line is becoming more beautiful.
It looks a little protruding to the sides compared to the early stage but it’s a lot more natural and love how it feels!
I’m too amazed with the change!!




1 Year Later
There is still a little scar at the incision site but it has become much natural.
Before, I just thought that I’d be fine with a volume that is able to differentiate female and male;
After breast surgery I wear bikini for the first time and I was asked for my number so many times!
Thanks to that, my confidence grew higher!!
I’m happy that I’m living a new glamorous life style.




And that's how Miso has achieved more beautiful body line with her
  Confidence Boosting Breasts at VIEW Plastic Surgery



Before & After



Contact Us On
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177



Visit us
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ




Comments

Popular Posts