View Plastic Surgery Korea - Image Change with Rhinoplasty and Double Eyelid Before & After

VIEW Plastic Surgery

- Image Change with Rhinoplasty & Double Eyelid -



Story of Hyeri's Surgery
Her journey to Image Change with Rhinoplasty & Double Eyelid




Before
When viewed from the front, it looked blunt and the proportion my nose occupied was big too.
It looked big from the front and from the side…my nose looked flat and wide...




1 Week After Rhino / Before Double Eyelid Surgery
Since it’s been only 1 week after the surgery, there’s still swelling but my nose has improved a lot!!
Nose bridge was low so was heightened and it looks narrower right?
I was off for couple of days from work and the day after I removed my bandages I went back; I felt good after hearing from my colleagues that my surgery has come out much better than expected!!
I only had surgery to define the tip but my image has improved and refined!!




1 Month After Rhino / Before Double Eyelid Surgery
It’s been a month after my rhinoplasty and the major swelling has subdued so looks more natural.
For sure; I have a nose bridge! Maybe thanks to that I look good even when I take selfies from the side~
Depending on the angle I take, my facial lines looks slimmer too!!




2 Months After Rhino / 1 Week After Double Eyelid Surgery
My nose is more natural looking since it’s been 2 months after surgery.
I’ve been hearing that it’s a success with my image change from those around me!!
I still feel tightening around philtrum area but I’ve been told that it will loosen as time goes so I decided to wait with patience.
Whilst recovering with my rhinoplasty, I underwent eye surgery again as it became loosen from other clinic.
I removed stitches after 1 week of surgery; it was ok when I was removing my nose stitches but for my eyes…it was little more stinging.
After stitch removal, it felt as if the swelling has gone down more!!




3 Months After Rhino / 1 Month After Double Eyelid Surgery
It’s fun doing my makeup nowadays!
My eyes have become pretty and when I do my eye makeup it looks bigger!
Because I didn’t want my back corners to reattach itself, I exercised opening widely after lateral canthoplasty. Thanks to the exercise, I’m seeing effects of the lateral canthoplasty!
There’s been few who says that they can’t remember my post features and those asking me where I’ve got my procedures done!
There’s also those who says that I look better without makeup~!!
Now that it’s been 3 months after surgery, the line and the shape is more natural; its much softer compared to the feeling at the early stage of recovery.




4 Months After Rhino / 2 Months After Double Eyelid Surgery
Time has gone by quick and with that my eyes and nose feels more like my own; its in very good condition!
Those I meet often says that because there so natural, I could just say I look like this originally!
Because it’s so natural and the scar faded away, you won’t be able to tell that I had surgery done!
I was little anxious with Magic epi and lateral canthoplasty, that it’ll leave scars but there’s no scars!!




6 Months After Rhino / 4 Months After Double Eyelid Surgery
I can take selfies from any angle with confidence!
It’s a success when you feel satisfied with the result right?
It’s more fun applying makeup and as much as I do more for myself, I’m hearing that I’ve become more beautiful and I feel good!!




Before & After




Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워



Comments