View Plastic Surgery Korea - Gentlemen Makeover Before and After

View Plastic Surgery

- Gentleman Makeover -



WonBin's makeover with his
Combination Non-Incisional Double Eyelid + T.O.P Rhinoplasty Surgery



"My friends would comment how natural and how my impression has become much softer every time I meet them. Few even said that they too want a higher nose and that they should go for a consultation."



Before
Before the surgery, I had the typical Asian male features; small and sharp eyes and low nose. It wasn't a big deal but I was determined to have surgery because of the mismatched eyes and to get more gentler image.




2 Weeks Later
Still my eyes and nose is swollen so I'm wearing masks when I go out. I was glad when my questions were fully answered when I went to get my stitches removed from my nose; 'Is my nose healing well? When will the swelling subdue? Will the scars fade away?'




1 Month Later
To some extent, the swelling has gone down a lot but aside from the swelling on the forehead, everything was taking its place. I was glad to hear that how my looks are natural, as if I didn't have surgery from my friends every time I saw them.




4 Months Later
Think it's taken its place now; more so, like my mum I worry too much and was fearful during recovery but I'm glad that it's taken its place nicely. I was more worried compared to an average rhinoplasty as my procedure was to do with the nasal bone itself. Few of my friends wants to go for consultation, since they too want to heighten their nose too.




Before & After

Before




1 Month Later


4 Months Later


11 Months Later







Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워


































Comments