View Plastic Surgery Korea - "I wanted softer expression..." Before & After

View Plastic Surgery

- "I wanted softer expression..." - 



HyungWoo's Surgery Diary
FACEOFF + Forehead Implant + T.O.P Rhinoplasty 
+ Combination Non-Incicional Double Eyelid Surgery




Before
No I’m not a giraffe because I have a long neck; it’s me with long face…
I wanted to reduce the length of my face since it was long from the hair line to the chin end!
I looked a little older than my age and I wanted to improve that and during that period my friend has said that my long face can be improved with plastic surgery; it was then that I become to have an interest in plastic surgery.





3 Weeks Later
For the first week after surgery my face swelled up more than I expected!
Maybe it’s because I didn’t swell up like this before, I was amazed and did make me a little worried. But as time passed, the swelling has subdued and my facial line has come out.
I did still have some bruising but I liked how my features were changing.





45 Days After
After recovering for about a month after Nano Double Jaw and Facial Contouring, I underwent my T.O.P Rhinoplasty. I had a humped nose so I chose to undergo rhino also.
After doing my rhino the swelling has come back but the clinic gave me swelling cares so it subdued a lot. I practiced opening my mouth and did light exercises too; more so, I was so glad that I could start washing!!





3 Months After
It has become a lot natural. My swelling has subdued a lot and my worries have gone and my sensations were starting to come back. I didn’t have that much of an appetite before but after my surgery my appetite was mountain high; maybe it’s because I wasn’t able to eat well. My friends were telling me how my confidence has grown, also that my expressions have become brighter and with that I am happy!





6 Months Later
After the surgery, all I could think was when the time would go and when the swelling would subdue…But already 6 months has pasted by. Amazingly the swelling has subdued a lot and my face has also changed. I hear that my expressions are softer and I don’t get to hear that I look older either; also it makes me feel good with the positive reactions I get from those around me~!!





Before & After




Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워







Comments