View Plastic Surgery Korea - First bikini brought!! Before & After

View Plastic Surgery

- First bikini brought!! -



MinByeol's Surgery Diary
Breast Augmentation (texture)





Before
Since I was young, my small breasts were my worries.
There was a time back in High School during PE time were I fell asleep on my friends lap and woke because my friend was stroking my chest; “Sorry, I thought it was your back!!” 
Like it wasn’t bad, my mum even said that I needed breast augmentation when she saw me getting changed.
So, I decided to undergo surgery and chosen a date; after consultation with the doctor, 300cc texture type implant was chosen.




2 Weeks Later
It was difficult and uncomfortable for the first week but after 2 weeks, I was able to wash my own hair; take a shower and do my everyday routine. My breasts are amazingly soft to the touch and after the surgery my waist looks thinner/smaller!!
After my friends has seen my changed appearance, their amazed how my body line is!




1 Month Later
Finally I’ve come off the correction bra and wore the wired bra for a moment.
The bra’s I wore before the surgery are now like nipple covers to me, the cup size I wore is so very small!
The scar on my armpit from the surgery incision wasn’t bad and the colour was little dark from the tapes but I could feel that it was fading away.




3 Months Later
Before the surgery I was a person who hasn’t been to a water park once in her life but now I’ve brought my first bikini!! Even though I’ve brought no wired bikini, my breasts are coming together to make a beautiful cleavage. I thought with the swelling gone, my breasts has become smaller; but I think it’ll make a good shape when I wear the wired bra!!
Even when I lay sideways it looks so natural and most of all, the love I get from my boyfriend has increased so I so happy!!




6 Months Later
I was told that most people restart to wear wired bra 6 months after the surgery and I went to buy my first bra…I could feel the volume difference with wearing the wired bra compared to non-wired bra. I was given size 70C as a present but felt little small so I think 75C will do for me!
After surgery I kept wondering why I didn’t do it little earlier…



Before




Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ


Comments

Popular Posts