View Plastic Surgery Korea - "I had a complex since I was young" Before & After

View Plastic Surgery

- "I had a complex since I was young"- 



SuKyoung's Surgery Diary
Nano Two-Jaw + Doll Line + Zygoma Reduction




Before
I had complex with my cheekbone and jaw since young; I was looking for orthodontic treatments and I stumbled across plastic surgery clinic. I had a thought where my protrusion and asymmetric would be corrected with braces but with the kind words from my orthodontic doctor, I looked around clinics and decided to undergo surgery.




1 Week Later
I’ve removed my stitches around my face after a week of surgery and received deswelling treatment and dead skin removal; it was so refreshing~!! With the treatments, my skin felt much better with the cares. I’ve brought the deswelling cream that is on sale at the clinic and applying it to help the swelling to go down.
I had bruises around my eyes and mouth but have faded away and the swelling on my jaw were different, my right side subdued a lot slower than my left side.




2 Weeks Later
I was frustrated that I’m one of those who would swell up after the surgery and I did hear that I would swell up quite a lot. I did all my best to decrease the swelling by taking a stroll; hot pack treatment and applying the deswelling cream. Even though it wasn’t a drastic change, my swelling went down gradually. After 10 days, there wasn’t any difficulty with doing everyday routine, and I was able to restart work. I was able to digest food such as bone broth soap; strawberry; pureed soybean stew.




1 Month Later
After a month of surgery, I was able to go out without a mask with confidence~ but still the swelling remained…. I’m so round like a squirrel right? ^^
I’m habitually doing the opening and closing exercise the clinic thought me and I started my orthodontic treatment. I received the deswelling treatment up on till this time and I also was given the deswelling injection; comparing the amount of my swelling to weeks 1 and 2, the result is much better!!




3 Months Later
My face is small~~!!
My jaw line is for sure much slimmer and I’m constantly hearing that my appearance looks good and that I look different! Before, because of my swelling my cheek area was puffy and looked unnatural but now it looks so natural!!




7 Months Later
3 seasons has gone by after my surgery and my face is also changing.
I’m confidently enjoying taking selfies in which ever angle I take them from and when I take a selfie at a good point, my Doll jaw line shows~!!
When I still had my swelling, I didn’t know if it was beautiful nor how my jaw line has changed; after 6 months of surgery, my jaw line for sure has changed and I like it.
I’m not sure if I still had the minor swelling, but think it was still subduing~!!




10 Months Later
The complex I had before, magically disappeared~~
It’s been about 10 months after surgery, it’s difficult for me to refind my old-self; so it means that I’m adapting well to my new-self~~
I’m constantly hearing that I look beautiful, cute, etc. so often these days~~!!




Before & After




Photo Shoot




Contact Us:
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
                (KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)






Comments