View Plastic Surgery Korea - "I’ve been hearing I look better with no makeup" Before & After

View Plastic Surgery

- "I've been hearing I look better with no makeup" -



Miyoun's Surgery Diary
Combinational Non-Incision Double Eyelid Surgery




Before
I was a girl with no double eyelid, where can you find a person with a mono eyelid these days?
So I was determined to have the procedure! To follow the trend!
I thought of doing Epi and Lateral Cathoplasty also but when I went for consultation the doctor only suggested doing non-incision, so I followed.





5 Days Later
As there was weekend in between, I removed the stitches on the 5th day; it stung a little. 
I think there wasn’t as much swelling; do you think their swelled a lot? Wish that my swelling would go down and become natural.




2 Weeks Later
It’s been 2 weeks now; it looks more natural right?
I wished for a line that’s quite thick and visible rather than a natural thin line; though my swelling hasn’t quite gone down yet, I’m so satisfied with this result!
For sure, my eyes look rounder with eyeliner right?





1 Month Later
I took a close up picture, they look good right? 
You know those who have a thick double eyelid naturally, I thought it was those eyes!
People are amazed when I tell them that I had surgery; the lines are satisfying right now and don’t think it’ll decrease like an inner double eyelid.
I live with a new appearance; new feelings, so feels like a new world!





2 Months Later
This is a picture with no makeup; I’ve been hearing I look better with no makeup.
You don’t think my lines have become thinner right? I like my eyes right now. 
Though I did my surgery with non-incision, I was worried that my folds would become thinner and be an inner double eyelid; seeing others who have had the same procedure, their folds have became thinner.





3 Months Later
How do I look? It’s more natural right?
Since I didn’t have a lot of swelling, I think my eyes became natural even after a week of surgery.
I’m glad that I chose to do the surgery as people I meet kept complementing on how pretty my eyes are.





Before & After





Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워




Comments