View Plastic Surgery Korea - "My impressions have become a lot better than before" Before & After

View Plastic Surgery

- "My impressions have become a lot better than before" -



Jiung's Surgery Diary
Nano Two-Jaw + Natural V-line + Cheekbone Reduction + Eye Ptosis Correction




Before
   My impression before the surgery; I had an angry impression even if I wasn’t doing anything. My lower lips were sticking out forward compared to my upper lips, and I even had a long chin which was tilted to the left. I had to effetely smile to give a better impression so that I wouldn’t give out a bad one.
   It’s true that I didn’t look good and that I can’t smile with my mouth open. My lower teeth were sticking out forward than my upper teeth so I had difficulty eating and my appearance wasn’t as good so I didn’t like standing out from the crowd.
   I looked fierce as I didn’t have double eyelid and it was long, even so I didn’t want a deep creased double eyelid nor a big eye but when I open my eyes, it looked as if half opened. At consultation they told me that I had weak ptosis muscle.

   So, I decided to do my eye surgery together!




1 Week Later
   After 1 week of surgery, I removed my stitches on my eyes and my sideburns where cheekbone reduction was performed. After the suture removal I was able to start washing my face and hair from the next day.
   I can feel the difference when I open my eyes, how should I say…it feels as if it opens much better than before!! Also for sure my face has become much smaller than before but still I had a lot of swelling and my sensations weren’t back neither.




3 Weeks Later
   Swelled lips were closing; the swelling on my face has subdued a lot overall and my face shape was starting to show.
   Before the surgery, my chin was protruded so my nose looked low but now with the length of my chin shortened and being pushed back, my appearance has changed a lot and as if I did rhinoplasty also.




1 Month Later
   Now that it has been 1 month after surgery, my expressions have become much softer.
I’ve been told that I’ve become much brighter!! They also said that they didn’t know that my smiles were charming and that I look as if a different person.
   My eyes, when I smile they go so well with the changed features!!




2 Months Later
   2 months after surgery, my expressions and jaw movement has become much easier. With ptosis corrections of the eyes, those around me have been saying that my impressions have become a lot better than before. 
   In particular, I was a little worried as plastic surgery was women’s interest and that I would become pretty and doll like after double eyelid and facial contouring. But with Natural V-Line, manly tenderness and gentleness was achieved and I was able to make a refined image!!




Before & After




Contact Us:
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
                (KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)



Comments