View Plastic Surgery Korea - New Life Experience Before & After

View Plastic Surgery

- New Life Experience - 



Hyerin's Surgery Diary
Breast Augmentation




Before
My complex was severe with my flat chest and its state.
I was really hurt when my friends and even my boyfriend asked if I was really a female. Last time I wore a bikini, I inserted a big padding and my nipple showed; so I was determined to undergo surgery.
On the day of the surgery, I went with a trembling heart with my mum and sister to the clinic. Even with guardians it was tough, but whenever I pressed on the call bell the nurses and the managers here got me water and my phone, even they got my gargle to wash my mouth. I was so thankful.




2 Months Later
After the surgery I don’t have to insert any pads and the best thing about it is that when I go buy underwear, I can be confident and wear clothes that I wanted to.
Last year I wore these bikinis with puddings; now, they look good on my right?
It’s a same person…with the same bikini…
It became much more natural with 2 months period.




6 Months Later
I’m wearing more dresses these days, I can wear them with nipple covers and still get a nice fittings. I was for sure confident for the first time at a swimming pool; back when I was a flat chest, I inserted big padding and be frustrated but now it’s very comfortable!
I can now lay on my sides with no difficulty; they look more natural to the look!




9 Months Later
The hump on the chest has gone and it doesn’t look unnatural even when I wear wired bra. It doesn’t hurt even when my breasts are squeezed~ I don’t know why I’m feeling this happiness now, why didn’t I undergo earlier and why did I think about it so much?!


11 Months Later
I got out tank tops that I had at home and it gave me a total different appearance!
Before the surgery I had a lot of worries and after, there were discomforts but time will solve everything so don’t worry and massage well!
I wish you with a new life experience with breast augmentation!




Contact Us:
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:
8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
                (KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)





Comments