View Plastic Surgery Korea - "Eye makeup is a lot of fun!" Before & After

View Plastic Surgery

-"Eye makeup is a lot of fun!"-


Youjin's surgery diaryDouble eyelid surgery : Ptosis correction  +Epicanthoplasty






Before

 I didn’t have a double eyelid completely before surgery.  I wanted to get eyelid surgery when I found someone who had eyelid surgery and looked pretty. That’s why I had a consultation. The doctor told me I use my forehead muscle whenever I opened my eyes ,  so I had a ptosis correction with epicanthoplasty.


1 Week After

This is after stitching out. They told me I just need to check the crease line in the first week. The crease line is along with my eye shape well and also inner corner of the eye is lengthened horizontally well. 


1 Month After

I worried about the swelling like left side picture of 1 month after.  I called to the clinic to complain about the swelling. As time went on, the swelling went down a lot like right side picture! I regret complaining before^^ 



2 Months After

The swelling goes down a lot! The crease line is improved rather than before and my eyes look bigger. I really like it. Finally I know the feeling why people who got an eyelid surgery said make up after double eyelid surgery is more fun. Even a bit make up makes my eye look pretty.



4 Months After

 The more time goes on, the more swelling goes down. The swelling is more reduced rather than last month!. Epicanthoplasty is also natural. Everything is fine. I never regret getting double eyelid surgery~~ ^^



Before & After






Contact Us:

TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워




Comments