View Plastic Surgery Korea - "I don't have rabbit teeth anymore!" Before & After

View Plastic Surgery



-"I don't have rabbit teeth anymore!"-



Seung Hee's surgery diary
Nano Two-jaw+doll line(v-line)+Non-incision/ptosis correction+
Forehead implant+Rhinoplasty








BEFORE

I had short chin and protruded mouth with receded lower lip that made temporomandibular discomfortable when I chew some foods causing the indigestion. My front teeth made look rabbit. It was so much stressful! Nano two-jaw surgery is so big surgery that I had spent the time about more than 1 year for the decision. Even if I had worried about having braces before surgery, I could have surgery first fortunately.



 2 WEEKS AFTER

I had a war with swelling after 2 weeks. Especially I had droopy skin besides both lips due to the swelling. In addition, I felt my face look more wider than before even if I had facial contouring together… I didn’t want to go out because of my face although I could have daily life. For reducing swelling I took walk around my house, went to the clinic for getting anti-swelling care and drank a lot of pumpkin juices. I moved often my facial muscles by saying a-e-i-o-u and smiling. It relaxes overall facial muscles for opening the mouth and makes the swelling around my lips reduce more.




1 MONTH AFTER
Everything is located well on my face with swelling care. I haven’t worried about the swelling as 3 months later. Actually I wanted to have rhinoplasty with two-jaw surgery at the same time, however doctor told me it should get after few days later. I could have rhinoplasty finally. The time passes already 1 month from I had rhinoplasty. My overall face looks more volume and my face oultline looks more stand out.



 3 MONTHS AFTER / 1 MONTH AFTER rhinoplasty
Everything is located well on my face with swelling care. I haven’t worried about the swelling as 3 months later. Actually I wanted to have rhinoplasty with two-jaw surgery at the same time, however doctor told me it should get after few days later. I could have rhinoplasty finally. The time passes already 1 month from I had rhinoplasty. My overall face looks more volume and my face oultline looks more stand out.



 5 MONTHS AFTER / 3 MONTHS AFTER rhinoplasty
My teeth which is under the braces are located well. The left swelling is reducing facial contouring has shined finally. Face line is slim and natural. I can eat delicious foods easily. I am so excited! 



11 MONTHS AFTER / 9 MONTHS AFTER rhinoplasty
Already the time passes 1 year. I removed braces and I can smile confidently. Although some people said there will be unnatural smile after two-jaw surgery I have heard I look more pretty when I smile. I can understand the saying “Time heals all wounds” after plastic surgrey. I forget worrying about the swelling and side effects. Everyone says “I am pretty as no one know even I had surgery.” 



BEFORE & AFTER





Contact Us:

TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ








Comments

Popular Posts