View Plastic Surgery Korea - "I recover my confidence!" Before & After

View Plastic Surgery



-"I recover my confidence!"-



Eunji's surgery diary
Doll line(V-line)+Non-incision&ptosis correction+Rhinoplasty+
Paranasal implant+Fat graft






BEFORE

 Even if the protruded mouth was corrected by braces the shape of face is not well defined. As I age and loose volume on my face, it makes zygoma look more protruded and mouth look receded. There was also deep nasolabial line and sunken eyes. That’s why I was firmly determined to change my image.



                                                   2 WEEKS AFTER

I never looked at myself in a mirror for a week. While the swelling went down slowly I was so depressed. I have applied the icepack every day and walked around even inside my house. I have repeated swishing the gargling around in my mouth without swallowing the liquid for preventing infection. With rhinoplasty, it was not only difficult to breathe due to cotton inside the nose but also easy to dry mouth. I slept fitfully because of discomfort. Even if after stitching out inside the mouth there were quite a lot of swelling I feel free and easy~~



1 MONTH AFTER


I don’t have discomfort things anymore as one month later. Some unnatural part becomes more natural after disappearing swelling. I think how I can endure big surgeries with a lot of surgical parts, however I feel everything is pretty little things.


2 MONTHS AFTER

Left swelling are still going down as 2 months. I am doing few appointments and works they have put off during recovery time so time flies so fast. It is difficult to open my mouth for eating but I have practiced movements of mouth steadily. I have taken mask packs with pressure band and avoided salty foods. Plastic surgery is important to get post-operative care.



                                               3 MONTHS AFTER

I am used to look my new face. Most of surgical scars are removed on the face and everything is located well. Even if there are some swelling on the cheek and tip of the chin it is not bother me. I am still careful about chewing hard foods like almonds but it is convenient to me. Anyways, it is better to be safe. 


5 MONTHS AFTER

I have quite a lot of swelling around eyes after getting second fat graft. It is getting better gradually. The movements of face is free but the swelling on the forehead is going down slowly rather than other areas. I heard several times after getting facial contouring and fat graft I look younger than before.


10 MONTHS AFTER

It is right in that the surgery is settled down well after 1 year. I got the surgery,  second fat graft and had recovery time…there were a lot of things happened. I recover my confidence and my new life! Incision inside the mouth doesn’t have any pain and uncomfortable things except specific climate change. 


1 YEAR AFTER

My confidence is not low before surgery. as such an extent that I used to think “Do I need surgery?” Unfortunately things are simply not working out and I lost my confidence gradually and I felt adrift… Meanwhile I decided to get plastic surgery and my character have changed slowly. I think carefully the confidence of appearance is big part of life. It is a positive choice to change my life 


BEFORE & AFTER




PROFILE






Contact Us:

TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ










Comments

Popular Posts