View Plastic Surgery Korea - "Ways to look feminie" Before & After

View Plastic Surgery



-"Ways to look feminine"-


KyoungHwa's surgery diary
Natural line rhinoplasty







Before
I did’t have volume on my nose from front and even side view.  I had a flat and droopy nose. It made my face look wide and having a lot of cheek fat. That’s why I decided to have rhinoplasty.



2 Weeks After
Not only the swelling goes down quite a lot unexpectedly but also the bridge and the tip look youthful! It is improved totally. Finally I have a refined nose while I had a flat nose until having rhinoplasty.  I worried about the bruise can be reduced 1~2weeks later, however it faded away within 3days.


1 Month After

 I don’t have uncomfortable things except a scab formed inside the nose. The scab can be removed by cotton swab with water. I always wash and touch my face carefully. In case of sebum, I use mild scrub and nose pack.



3 Months After
I have heard frequently I look mature and feminine rather than when I heard look a bit younger. I never heard look pretty and beautiful while I heard look cute. However, I have heard a lot of times I look more pretty and lost weight since I had rhinoplasty. Even if cheek fat still in the face due to the sharp nose it makes me look lost weight.^^



4 Months After
 Since it has been 4 months after surgery, taking self pictures is a way of life. I have ever heard some rumor that nose can be droopy and saggy after 4~6months of the rhinoplasty. By the way, there never happens any droopy nose~~ It is just still sharp and well defined! The swelling almost is gone. I can’t remember my previous face because it is so natural!!




Before & After







Contact Us:

TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177

Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ







Comments

  1. I really love your blog. There are various reasons why individuals opt for this procedure. Some are unhappy with the nose with which they were born or the way aging has changed their nose. For others, an injury may have distorted the nose and in many, there is the additional goal of improving breathing. As the nose occupies a central position on the face, the size and shape of the nose has a great impact on an individual’s appearance.


    Rhinoplasty Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts