View Plastic Surgery Korea - "Any hair styles is no probs!!!" Before & After (Facial Contouring)

View Plastic Surgery



"Any hair styles is no probs!!!"



Joo Young's surgery diary
Doll-line + Zygoma reduction
(Facial contouring)






BEFORE
I just had all of ugly things such as overall wide zygoma, square jaw and short chin. Besides I had a lot of fat on my face so I decided to get facial contouring with diet together!


1 MONTH AFTER
 I went to the clinic to wash my hair and get disinfection after 3 days. I felt refreshed after washing my hair. View provides a lot of services such as shampooing and swelling-care. The swelling reached a peak during 3~4days after surgery. After the peak, I could feel swelling went down and I could chew some foods by opening my mouth. I was quite relieved by removing the stitches. Even though the swelling is decreased comparing the first week, I had felt still I have a piece of candy in my mouth. I took a walk around and applied icepack for reducing swelling.



2 MONTHS AFTER
I forget having surgery as much as I ate meat well and yawned with opening mouth. I didn’t have any pain and the scar almost faded away. Although I feel some heavy around the surgical area, everything is more slimmer than before. I expect my face can be slim continually after swelling goes down.



3 MONTHS AFTER
These day I have heard my face is the size of a human fist and I have gentle impression since I had surgery. I don’t have any pain and I can open my mouth well enough to why I worried about everything before surgery. I am dieting for reducing my cheek fat.



5 MONTHS AFTER
I have a swollen face sometimes after drinking but it goes down soon. The swelling just repeats becoming swollen and going down. I lose weight as much as 10kg before the surgery~! That’s why I have more effect. My friends said I am a bitter woman because I lose weight with the surgery. I think so too. I hate to get less effect due to the weight after facial contouring..



7 MONTHS AFTER
Even if I had only facial contouring without the surgery of another part I have heard several times I look having another surgery together because I have a lot of changes with small face. I just like to hear those saying~! 



9 MONTHS AFTER
I try to get weight a bit because I prefer my face when I got a bit swelling on my face. I really happy that any hair style go with my face after face contouring.^ ^



1 YEAR AFTER
I heard I am cute before surgery but I have heard I look pure and elegance^ ^. What I hear I have several images as a woman makes me happy. I have too much confidence even to myself. 




BEFORE & AFTER



PROFILE




Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177
Line :Viewps1177

Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동821-1 이즈타워







Comments