View Plastic Surgery Korea - "Thank you doctor~!!!" Before & After (Facial Contouring)

View Plastic Surgery



"Any hair styles is no probs!!!"



Na ri's surgery diary
V-line+Zygoma reduction+Paranasal Augmentation+Frontal cheek(implant) 
(Facial contouring)






BEFORE

Even though I didn’t have serious square jaw, I had big-boned toward the back and big side zygoma instead of frontal zygoma. Therefore tying my hair is not suit me. 
That’s why I decided to have a surgery.



2 WEEKS AFTER
The nurse checked my condition and took care of me several times from the day of surgery to the discharge procedure. They checked overall swelling as well. I went to the clinic for progress check during 2 weeks while I recovered myself in my home. 
As you saw those pictures, I had still swelling but it was not too much rather than other patients. I had bruises until under the eyes, pain inside mouth and couldn’t sleep correctly. Besides, I just could eat soft foods such as porridge and rice noodle.



1 MONTH AFTER
I really like my more slimmer facial line rather than before definitely. I couldn’t feel effect of hot packs even though I applied the hot packs every night. The reason why I could eat some foods more better so that I manage my weight for preventing gaining weight even if it could be swelling. I like to take pictures myself~~~!



 2 MONTHS AFTER
Although I felt my face became slim more I could feel definitely when I saw my CT scan!
I am proud of myself who endured the big surgery that my angular bones were cut and I am thankful to my doctor who in charge of my surgery sfately.



  3 MONTHS AFTER
My face shape is quite different comparing previous face. Even if there is still unnatural facial line, I can feel my face become more slimmer and smaller than before. I can yawn with opening my mouth largely. I don’t have discomfort whenever I chew foods and open my mouth.



 5 MONTHS AFTER
It seems that 5 months after surgery are just one moment. I have numbness still on the philtrum but I will wait having more than 1 year relaxedly.
I used to live looking the mirror whether the swelling reduce or not but my face become half finally as 5 months. I don’t have discomfort as much as the time passed. 
The daily life such as eating, dentist and treatment is fine~! 


Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177
Line :Viewps1177

Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ







View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /



Comments

Popular Posts