View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review)Rhinoplasty, Fat graft before & after "Do not call me auntie"

View Plastic Surgery


"Do not call me auntie"


Yu ri's surgery diary
Doll-line Rhinoplasty + Fat graft






Before
I am a housewife whod had rhinoplasty and fat graft. I used to hear that I am quite pretty. By the way, I focused on infant care after marriage, my face suddenly looked old..TT…
Especially, I was kind of depressed whenever I met my friends who look younger than me.
I just had too much stress. Actually I thought about forehead implant, but it was burdensome for me. After I worried about the surgery continually, I decided to have full face fat graft and rhinoplasty. The reason I had round tip of nose that I got a rhinoplasty with fat graft.





1 Month Later
Can you see my volume on my face?
At the first time after surgery, I fussed with my swelling, but I went down slowly 10 days later.
By having face graft, my skin become tightening and my face look life. ^_^
The left swelling went down well 1 month later and nose also became high naturally.
I also have confidence a lot since my friends said that I become more pretty~
I often take a picture myself and I’m really satisfied with my face.
The more time passes, the more my face will become natural. However, I just want to leave it as it is…hihihi




3 Months Later
Can you see my volume on my face?
At the first time after surgery, I fussed with my swelling, but I went down slowly 10 days later.
By having face graft, my skin become tightening and my face look life. ^_^
The left swelling went down well 1 month later and nose also became high naturally.
I also have confidence a lot since my friends said that I become more pretty~
I often take a picture myself and I’m really satisfied with my face.
The more time passes, the more my face will become natural. However, I just want to leave it as it is…hihihi




6 Months Later
It is totally looking natural as 6 months later. I like my nose line like this is my original nose!
I like my side view and there is more volume.
I often hear that I look more younger than before surgery.
The more I look my nose, the more it looks natural!
I think my surgery is well done rather than other friends who had surgery in other clinics.





 1 Year Later
It seems that the inserted fat is absorbed rather than the first time, but I still like my
 volume. I miss that fat graft is not permanent…TT
I’m so happy that I changed a lot comparing with 1 years ago.
Nobody look me as auntie. They are surprised at my age. I have confidence after I 
became pretty. I never regret to have surgery~!





Before & After









Contact Us:
TEL (English Hotline): +82 10-7567-7174
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177   WhatsApp: +82 10-7567-7174   WeChat: viewps1177
Line :Viewps1177



Come Visit Us:

IS Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
     KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ










View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /






Comments

Popular Posts