VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Breast Augmentation Before & After

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea



Ah Ra's surgery diary
Breast Augmentation






Before
I had guessed I will be nervous on the day of surgery, but I was in serene state of mind.
Rather my mom was more nervous, so I set my mom at ease
After surgery like an hour, I was thirsty when the anesthesia wore off.
Before long I began to feel queasy. I just thought the surgery didn’t suit me.



The Day
 I left the hospital on the same day. I slept as soon as I went to home.
I worried about my condition, but there was nothing bad next day.
I could wash my hair just after 2 days. I could raise my arm better than I thought.


1 Month Later
I wore reshaping underwear and compression band more than 1 month.
Finally I escape from those as this 2 months later!
When my doctor said I don’t need reshaping underwear anymore, I felt on the top of the world. HAHA I felt refreshed !!!




 2 Months Later
My size became full C cup and small D cup.
I feel soft and I am really satisfied with my breast shape!
The clerk of underwear store told me my size is 75 D!! Amazing!!





8 Months Later
The scar on the armpit is fade away gradually.
Actually, it is not bother me from the first time.
I like this angle of the picture because it seems that I has completely S-line.





10 Months Later
Someone wonders whether it is obvious that I had breast augmentation or not, and the implant feeling as well. As my experience, the answer is time!
Likewise other plastic surgeries, breast is becoming natural more and more.
I can feel it completely!
Even though I had uneven surface on my breast, it disappeared within 2 months.
Of course, there will be difference depending on people.





1 Year Later
A cup size before surgery, D cup size after surgery !! Volume up!!
The shape and touch seem mine originally.
I never regret what I choose this size.




 Before & After




Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동 821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ)







View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /





Comments

Popular Posts