VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Doll-line + Zygoma reduction + Rhinoplasty Before & After

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea



Eun Sook's surgery diary
Doll-line(V-line) + Zygoma Reduction + Front Cheek implant + Paranasal Augmentation 
+ Rhinoplasty + Nostril reduction 







Before
Zygoma from front view and square jaw from side view were looking prominent. I just had angular face. Sometimes I was misunderstood that I looked stubborn or quite fierce because I had angular face and deep smile line.. My face looked older than I am. Whenever I went to a blind date, it was bother me.. 



1 Month Later
I can’t remember how I lived with my new face having treatment and anti-swelling care. After 1 month, I thought the swelling went down quite a lot. However, now I come to think about it, there were too much swelling. I eat most food well and take a rest without any discomfort. Sometimes there were nose running due to rhinoplasty. Take some tissue and handkerchief, if you have rhinoplasty. 



2 Months Later
My nose was overall hard but it is becoming soft. Since nose is located on the middle center, my sharp nose look more standing out. From this moment, my friends set a lot of blind dates for me. I was nervous that people know whether I had plastic surgery or not… However, I just get praised I look pretty ^^. They said I look younger than my age and I have a pleasantly face. HAHA




3 Months Later
My nose was overall hard but it is becoming soft. Since nose is located on the middle center, my sharp nose look more standing out. From this moment, my friends set a lot of blind dates for me. I was nervous that people know whether I had plastic surgery or not… However, I just get praised I look pretty ^^. They said I look younger than my age and I have a pleasantly face. HAHA




4 Months Later
If I had just v-line surgery, it can look a bit empty, but my face has well-defined feature due to rhinoplasty. It raise my charm until 100%. Esepcially, I look pretty from not only front view but also side view. I am updating more pretty and beautiful as days go by. 




5 Months Later
This period is exposing my doll-line. Normally people who had facial bone contouring need lifting due to droopy skin. However, I don’t need it. Doesn’t my face look soft and clear? I don’t care on my surgical area. Everything is in a steady state. 




9 Months Later
In the past, I tried to hide y disadvantage of my face with makeup and hair style. I hid my face with long hair and I made some point on my nose with makeup. I was envious of entertainer’s no makeup, but I also have confidence of my no makeup face. Thank that I can live without any discomfort after surgery. I hope everyone can be pretty as much as they want!



Before & After





Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동 821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ)










View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /



Comments

Popular Posts