VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Fat graft+Rhinoplasty+Non-incision Before & After

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea



Ji Hye's surgery diary
Combi non-incision + Epicanthoplasty + Lateral canthoplasty + 
Natural Rhinoplasty + Fat graft








Before
I had small eyes overall, besides I also had flat nose and wide between both eyes. This was overall crisis…! I didn’t have any confidence on my face. After consultation with the doctor, non-incision method is recommended. The doctor said my short width length made the between both eyes look more wide. Therefore, I decided to have epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty together. More than these, I had fat graft because I also had overall angular face because I didn’t have the fat on my face. 




1 Week Later
I was out of my mind at the first day I just applied the ice pack continually and lay down on the bed. It was difficult to breath due to the blocked nose, so I woke up several times at midnight. I put the wet gauze on the lip. I had too much swelling 2 days later. It boggles the mind. I also got some bruise. As time goes on, my eyes become large and nose becomes high after stitching out. 





2 Weeks Later
The bruise and swelling went down more after 2 weeks. I didn’t have fat on the face, so I like the swelling on the face. People around me said I become pretty even this was 2 weeks later. My side line has volume from the flat face. 




1 Month Later
I really wanted natural result instead of artificial. Everything is natural as what I hope. My eyes have becoming more clear and bigger as time goes by. The swelling is going down well. 



2 Months Later
I have heard a lot I become a dragon after the surgery. HAHA. Before surgery, I really hate to take a pictures even alone, but taking a picture is my life now HAHA.




Before & After



Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)






Comments

Post a Comment