VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Doll-line(V-line)+Non-incision+Rhinoplasty Before & After

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea




You Jin's surgery diary
Doll-line(V-line) + Fat graft + Non-incision with ptosis correction + Rhinoplasty









 Before
Even if I don’t have lower weight, my protruded cheekbone was exposed especially and my face had sunken because I didn’t have no fat on my face. Besides, I looked sleepy and tired due to blepharoptosis. I also had dorsal hump which made me look masculine. I had complain about my face overall. 



1 Month Later
 The swelling went down quite quicker than my expectation. However, it haven’t recovered yet. Even though I can found doll line from front view or 45 degree, there are still swelling the lower part which looks stuffy. I am always careful in my daily life.
 


2 Months Later
The sunken site that I had before surgery is reduced well as this 2 month later. I am really twice as happy because everyone told me I look young! In fact, even if plastic surgery looks easy these days and 2 months seems like short, we should choose a clinic which has thorough safety inspection and abundant clinical experience~ 



6 Months Later
 The sunken site that I had before surgery is reduced well as this 2 month later. I am really twice as happy because everyone told me I look young! In fact, even if plastic surgery looks easy these days and 2 months seems like short, we should choose a clinic which has thorough safety inspection and abundant clinical experience~
 


9 Months Later
Time flies~~! The numbness returned back after 9~10 months later. It is a good thing the numbness is coming back gradually immediately after surgery. The duration of numbness usually depends on physical constitution. You may have good result if you carry out the instruction of the hospital. Well, I will cut this short for now. 








Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동 821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ)









Comments

Popular Posts