View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Two-jaw + Rhinoplasty Before & After

View Plastic Surgery Korea




(Real Review) Two-jaw + Rhinoplasty Before & After

"Already 1 Year Later..."





Time has passed since I had surgery~
Rhinoplasty is 1 year later and two-jaw with facial bone contouring is 1 year and 1 month later. My face of before surgery..bye~ bye~
When I see the picture of before surgery, I feel awkward.. HAHA
In the end, I had a lot of days when I had my previous face.



Time has passed since I had surgery~
Rhinoplasty is 1 year later and two-jaw with facial bone contouring is 1 year and 1 month later. My face of before surgery..bye~ bye~
When I see the picture of before surgery, I feel awkward.. HAHA
In the end, I had a lot of days when I had my previous face.






After operation, I have heard several times my face becomes small. When my face was long, I just thought my face was big. However, it is amazing that my face can become small after swelling is going down. This is sinus effect that my eyes become clear and sharp.
 I have more animated face since my forehead and cheek has volume. 







I can wear beanie finally that I couldn’t have it when I had long face. I don’t have any discomfort such as feeling of irritation due to implant. The numbness returns, and eating and chewing is no problem. My eyes and nose is having recovery well. 
How did a year pass!!!???
Inaccurate pronunciation, indigestion and old face… I just happy whenever I think about the passed time… 







Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동 821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ)





Comments

Popular Posts