View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Mandibular Prognathism Surgery Before & After

View Plastic Surgery Korea 




 (Real Review) Mandibular Prognathism Surgery Before & After








This is already 1 year after surgery!
I come to mind my face before surgery when I see this picture in a long time which is before surgery although I become to my new face now… Before surgery, prognathism was my complex from when I was young and also I cloud not have confidence. I did not like to meet people and I just was passive to everything… By the way, I found my confidence back after surgery. I experienced change internally as well as externally.

My friends who know my concern for a long time said I look I find confidence even though my appearance becomes better as well. I really appreciate to View Plastic Surgery since I can live my own life and I don’t need to care other people.

Moreover, people around me including family and friends worried that two-jaw surgery is a quite big surgery. However, my consultant and doctors explained about surgery in detail so that I could believe and follow them. Even after surgery, they take care of me with anti-swelling care and skin care, etc to recover quickly. Thank you VIEW~!!!







Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)








Comments