View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) 1 Month Later of Breast Augmentation

View Plastic Surgery Korea 



 (Real Review) 
1 Month Later of Breast Augmentation


Hello~
 I post a review that I had tear-drop breast augmentation before 5 weeks ago!



Choosing Hospital & Consultation

 I went to some clinics around Gangnam station before I chose View Plastic Surgery.
I was discouraged what I can only maximum 250cc of the implant since I had concave chest.
I heard Dr.Soon Woo Choi can make full breast well rather than other clinics on the grapevine, so I visited him in hope.

Ms. Jung Eun Moon consultant progressed my consultation in detail and kindly.
Before I had consultation with Dr.Choi, I had simulation shooting unusually.
I thought View Plastic Surgery has systematic system.

Above all, I can have a lot of confidence since Dr.Choi said confidently 275cc is also possible if I want to have my wondered size. The most concern is that whether I can meet Dr.Choi or not after surgery for regular check-up. However, Dr.Choi said I will meet him a lot of time one of the clinic’s staff. That’s why I just could choose View.

Also, View Plastic Surgery has department of breast surgery so that patients can have breast ultrasound between before and after surgery. I really like it. 



You may know my before surgery even if I don’t say


I had small breast and dent thorax before surgery.




After Surgery

Height : 158cm
Weight : 46kg
Thorax : 70
Tear-drop both 275cc


The day of surgery




This is a card in which I had guarantee card of implant on the day of surgery.
Like this, they give guarantee card.

I was fully ready for the surgery on that day.
Top is a shirt and bottom is pants. Metal accessory and manicure should be removed.

I was so trembling when I lay on the bed.
However, the surgery was just done as soon as I fell sleeping due to anesthesia.
I really wanted to drink water immediately after surgery, but the patients can not drink water immediately.


PAIN
Even if I heard that breast surgery is the one of the most painful surgery, I did not feel pain without a bit cold. As much as the nurse were frightened , I walked well!
I left the hospital after I had recovery time with blood pocket for few hours.

Next day, I just felt stiff instead of pain.
I lay down or sat since I felt uncomfortable with upper band and garments



3 DAYS LATER
 I went to the hospital to remove stitches and radio frequency with sedation.



7 DAYS LATER

I had bruise around the surgical area.
But the bruise will be faded away gradually.



2 WEEKS LATER
Finally, I removed the tickling tape under the breast.
If you scratch the area, you will get wounded.



3 WEEKS LATER
Escape from the compression garment!!



1 MONTH LATER

My previous underwear does not fit me anymore!


Due to tear-drop shape, I do not have something like the upper block. 
The bruise is also gone. The line of under the breast fits well.





GENERAL REVIEW

The breast looks small only in the picture.
I am satisfied with the size and the shape as well.
Everything is enough as much as not small and not too big.
If I have surgery with smaller than 275CC, I may regret about it.

The feeling of breast is getting better.

Before surgery, I thought that View Plastic Surgery has a lot of advertisement so that they will not take care of me. However, this is just my prejudice. The famous hospital has reasonable reason!
It is worth it.

So far now, this is my one month review~~~  




Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)







View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /



Comments

  1. Before going for surgical operation, one should ensure that the surgeon is fully trained and equipped to handle the case. The facility where the surgery will be performed should conform to strict safety standards. Breast Augmentation Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment