View Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Facial bone contouring + Rhinoplasty + Paranasal Augmentation

View Plastic Surgery Korea 



 (Real Review) 
Facial bone contouring + Rhinoplasty + Paranasal Augmentation







Before

My mandible looked much wider than maxilla and there was no boundary line between chin and neck making my face not nice. I considered botox on my chin but the fundamental problem was my bone so that I decided to have surgery. Even though I had fat on my cheek, the dent smile line and small nose made my image look nothing.




1 Month Later

Most of patients seem that they return daily life well 1 month later of even whatsoever surgeries.
In my experience, the swelling was bothered me. I felt uncomfortable.
However, appropriated aftercare such as anti-swelling care is useful for me.
As 1 month later, my face became natural like magic. I like having anti-swelling care consistently until 2 month. 




2 Months Later

This pictures show after 2 month. My facial line is shown finally! People around me said my feature looks cute since smooth line falls well until tip of the chin. Appropriated height of my nose fits well with my overall face feeling. Especially, I look young because the dent nasolabial fold was gone~! I just lived with old face due to the deep nasolabial fold even if I am young age!!



3 Months Later

I think doll-line is pretty. Although natural-line is not strange, it may not match with size of my face. I am happy to choose doll-line. Choose the facial line which fits to you well.




5 Months Later

My nose looks pretty from both frontal and side view. If I have only doll-line, it looks a bit poor but nose fills my poor part on my face. Moreover, View’s doctor checks my face regularly whenever I want to meet him even after 5 months. I moved a lot their consistent aftercare.




12 Months Later

Times just fly until this 1 year later! I can reduce my time putting makeup and I have a lot of confidence. Finally I find my hiding feature with small and pretty doll-line.
Sometimes I thought my past face… Above all things, I really thank for having safe surgery. 



Before & After




Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)




View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /






Comments