VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Blunt and flat nose become a lovely barbie line

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea 



 (Real Review) 
Blunt and flat nose become a lovely barbie line


Rhinoplasty after Bimaxillary Osteotomy (T.O.P Rhinoplasty)





<Before>

I was teased by friends very often because of my look. My nose was blunt and flat. Besides, my ears looked like donkey’s ears especially at the front view. I hated that. So I tried to hide my face with my hair all the time.



<The Day of Surgery>

I came to View plastic surgery after I had been chosen for Let Me In. I had pre-surgery examinations before the surgery. I was really happy that I finally got the surgery that I had always wished because I was jealous of people who are changed well by Let Me In. I lay on the bed for the surgery expecting that I wouldn’t be teased anymore.



<1~2 Months Later>

Before surgery, my bridge was flat and hooked. My tip of nose was blunt and nostrils were big. It makes me look countrified. As my face line has changed by the Nano Bimaxillary diorthosis, medical team also planned for my nose to fit for my face line. I could feel and see what the customized surgery of Korean plastic surgery is.  



<3 Months Later>

It was day for shooting of Let Me In! I was so impressed when I saw my changed look. I am so happy that I get the face that I want! I really want to show my new face to my mom and friends. I feel so great that no one would tease me more!!



<4 Months Later>

Everybody is amazed to see my face. I have a lot of confidence since people around me told I look pretty. Best of all after I have become Let Me In, I can start new life for my dream with the confidence which is completely different with before surgery.
I really appreciate that Let Me In and Let Me In doctors who give me courage and confidence.


<5 Months Later>

I dressed up for a friend’s wedding. I am doing fine without any discomfort after the surgery. I am so happy that everyone likes my changed look and they are also happy for new face. ^^






Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)





View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /




Comments