VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) Transformation to Teen Idol !

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea 


 (Real Review) 
Transformation to Teen Idol !


Which surgery did he have?
Nano Bimaxillary Diorthosis / Natural V-line / Frontal cheek implant / T.O.P Rhinoplasty / Ptosis Correction / Forehead Implant







Before Surgery


We have 8 siblings, but only Jeehye and I are suffering from the symptom of protruding chin. But not only that, we both have an inferiority complex about our asymmetrical faces as well. Although we applied for Let Me In together  but I’d rather save the chance for Jeehye, She needs it more than I do.
Somehow, with the blessing of my sister and the whole family, unbelievably, I was told that I can do the surgery for free. You have no idea how surprising it was!




1 Week Later


Honestly, I had a difficulty in breathing for few days after surgery though.
My face was so swelling but I was so surprised  because all the sick symptoms were gone completely. I had to wear bandage for a week to make sure my chin fixed good. And I took off it after a week. It feels so comfortable to talk or eat after all. I had to drink soybean milk or eat liquid diet only when I was wearing the bandage.  Obviously now I can try to eat soup or porridge. Back in that time, I was kind of forced to eating diet and lost weight almost 3kg.





2 Weeks Later


Compare with a week ago, the swelling is going down a lot and I can see the facial line being changed obviously. I looked very old for my age but most of people also agree with this. After the surgery, my face is getting smaller and people saying that I even look younger for my age now. 




1 Month Later 


My face is different every day. I didn’t like to take selfie in the past, but now I am getting addicted on it. When I upload my selfie as a profile photo at kakaotalk for the very first time, unbelievably  I received loads of messages from many long-lost friends. They said now I look much better than before accordingly.




2 Months Later


When I took selfie before surgery, my eyes looked dull and my facial feature  was not looking well defined. By the way, now my facial impression looks different since my eyes become clear.
As much as I think nose is important on men’s face, my present nose looks nice and natural even from frontal view and side view since low nose became high and wide nose is reduced well.
In the past, I had a bit pure and rustic but I am becoming masculine and gorgeous finally~!




3 Months Later



It has been 3 months already though, I don’t have any discomfort. I just live and eat foods well. I can open my mouth well  as much as I can wrap the meat in lettuce leaves. Though I have braces without any uncomfortable things, I should be careful during thing recovery period.




5 Months Later



After the broad cast of previous episode in Let Me In, I’ve had many people contact me from many places. I didn’t expect that I can have the second chance. I was much embarrassed. Honestly, I was so depressed when I’ve been told I wasn’t selected to Let Me In. I am much appreciated for those who tried to help me. It was a great opportunity for me to get rid of my physical complex. In the past, I had to cover my mouth with one hand when I laugh or smile. Now I don’t have to care anymore!



1 Year Later


It has been 1 year already~

I remember when I broadcasted Let Me In whenever I watch LET Beauty Season 4. I just live new life forgetting what I had surgery. I forget having discomfort from the surgery and live in ease as much as it has been 1 year. 



X-ray Before&After














Contact us :

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)










View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /


Comments