VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea - (Real Review) To goddess from hooked nose

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea

 
(Real Review)

To goddess from hooked nose
 T.O.P Rhinoplasty
 
Before surgery

I hated my hooked nose and wide bridge so much. People said that I looked like a man and my face was too flat, looking at my angular face line. I blamed on my parents about them.
 
6 days later
 
After removing a splint and tapes on my nose, and I looked at the mirror. I admired like ‘Wow…’
Lots of people said that my nose was amazing and they wanted to have this surgery as well LOL.
I had reflected on the surgery many times before I had, but I thought that I didn’t need to after the surgery.
 
A month later
 
I went out well without makeups on HAHA. When I was ugly, my skin was the best part of me but after I got more confident about my face, I could go out without dressing up and makeup. I think It proved that my confidence was filled~
 
3 months later
 
This is a picture 3 months later after the surgery. I tried to be prettier everyday.
Aroud that time, my friends also had surgeries because of me. They had done well :-)
 

4 months later
 
Everywhere I go, no one didn’t notice that I had surgery. Some friends who had surgeries through me got better faces. And I was a little bit jealous of them. But they are my friends so I’m happy for them.

7 months later
 
7 months later, even little swelling had gone away. Before the surgery, I didn’t like to take a picture for my side but after surgery, I started to enjoy looking at my side views.
 
Before

After
 
 Contact us :
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :
8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1 821-1 이즈타워)
 


View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
        Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
    Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
      Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast    mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /
 

Comments

  1. Cosmetic surgery is a specialized medical procedure involving surgical and nonsurgical techniques to change the aesthetic appearance and function of a patient's body. The Cosmetic surgery is boon for those who have congenital deformities such as cleft lip, crooked nose, hare lips etc. Accidents may also disfigure a person's appearance. The cosmetic surgery helps such people to restore their earlier appearance. We facility offers a variety of cosmetic and plastic surgery treatments.
    Mirage Healthcare offers Low Cost Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery by the best Cosmetic / Plastic surgeon. Find best Cosmetic / Plastic surgeon in your nearest area. Ask Top Doctors for Free. To know more Call: +91-9711586419

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for Plastic surgeon in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Plastic surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment