VIEW - (Real Selfie) Ponytail fits nicely !

View Plastic Surgery Korea


(Real Selfie) 
Ponytail fits nicely !

Cheek bone reduction + V-line + Rhinoplasty + Fat graft 


 

 









 
 
This picture is my before surgery. I had long front chin, protruded cheekbone and flat nose.
So I decided to have facial bone contouring and fat graft.

People around me said my new nose looks real my nose. It is just mine originally.
As much as their saying, my nose may become natural.
Actually, I have thought my new nose already became mine.

Even if I thought there was no swelling anymore but I am surprised the swelling still goes down.
It is true that the swelling after facial bone contouring will stay for 1 year.
Recently, I lost 2kg so that my feature looks different.
To get the most effect of surgery, I need to lose weight more~!

I look also pretty when I tie my hair. > <
Before surgery, I never imagined what I tie my hair…


I never ever regret this surgery ^_^!


 
Before surgery



 

 

 

Comments