VIEW Plastic Surgery - (Real Review) Facial bone contouring surgery + Revision eye surgery + Paranasal augmentation + Rhinoplasty

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea

 
(Real Review)
Facial bone contouring surgery + Revision eye surgery + Paranasal augmentation + Rhinoplasty
 
 
Before
 
 
After
 
 
It already passed 9 months after surgery.
My face doesn’t look that I had surgery, and also it is not noticeable.

If people consider having surgery, then I want to say, ‘Go for it!’
Even though I just had one surgery, I gained lots of changes.

My personality changed, so I have become more positive and confident.

I appreciate of doctor who gave me new life~!
 
 
Contact us :
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :
8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1 821-1 이즈타워)
 
 
 

                       View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
        Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
    Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
      Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast    mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /

 
 

Comments