VIEW Plastic Surgery - (Real Review)Barbie Line

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea

 
(Real Review)
 
Barbie Line
V-line/Cheek Bone Reduction
 
Before Surgery
 It was always irritating to see that rough line from cheek bones to chin which made me look old and tough. I tried to cover with hair styles but limit.
 
 
3 days later
 My face is totally long so I wanted natural V-line not vivid V-line. 3 days later, actually I’m originally swollen person and also massaged with ice packs very hard, so I didn’t have much swelling and progress was pretty good. And because I didn’t have noticeable swelling, my family was not worried. I just wanted to take off bandage and dress up to go out.

A week later
It was just a week later. Isn’t it surprising? Normally people are swollen and have difficulty for a week but because I massaged hard and progress was good. Therefore, swelling had gone except little ones in a week. I even liked how I looked that time and excited to see how I would be changed afterwards.

2 weeks later
 Since I didn’t have lots of swelling after surgery, I couldn’t find much difference compared to a week ago, actually there was big change when I have facial expressions. I massaged regularly. I looked pretty with swollen chubby face.

A month later
After a month, hidden V line appeared. Especially rough cheek bones got pretty and It didn’t look too much with up hairs at all. And I don’t need to cover with hair styles and can reveal my pretty facial line confidently.

3 months later
After little swelling had gone, facial line started appearing more. facial line got softer. I couldn’t imagine to draw my hair back over my ears but since on every angles any pictures are taken well, I can have more natural facial expressions and positions. I love it!

Before

 After


 
Contact us :
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177 
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174 
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177d

Come visit us :

8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1 821-1 이즈타워)

            View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /
 


Comments