VIEW - G cup breast, Kim Hyung-Soo, her recent life


VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea 

 
G cup breast, Kim Hyung-Soo, her recent life


<Hyung-Soo Kim, a real patient of View Plastic Surgery>
 
Hyung-Soo, Kim, who is well-known from Let Me In 5. She had opened up about her sad story that she had to endure to be cursed and embarrassed because of her huge breast.
She was chosen by Let Me In doctors and gained ideal breast size and attractive body from G up to C cup losing 30kg.
 
Even though it has been a long time from when the show ended, her life has still changed completely.
We could see her confidence and bright face with her new start. Because of her changed personality, she became a dignified woman.
“It was really hard to speak contacting eyes, but now I can talk to others seeing their eyes confidently. My shoulder and waist used to hurt a lot, so my parents felt bad about that in the past. However, those pains have gone now, and I got right posture after practicing many times. Thus, I’m just full of confidence” she said. Also, “I’m going to live my life with pride consistently”
“For this Chuseok holiday, I prepared gifts for my family, I will enjoy this holiday” She revealed her satisfaction and promise with saying those words.
However, she said “Compared that I came out on Let Me In, I think I gained weight now, so I should do on a diet” and made people laugh.

Comments