VIEW - (Real Review)Min-Ji Kang, a story about escape from flat breast!

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea


(Real Review)

Min-Ji Kang, a story about escape from flat breast!


Before surgery
Because of my small body, I wear 65A cup. I didn’t know that my breast was this small. However, looking at this picture, it is pretty bad. I can’t even tell whether this body is guy’s or girl’s. Since I wanted to live with a voluptuous body before I passed 20’s, I decided to have this surgery.

A week later
This is comparison with a picture before surgery and current picture in underwear. I still can’t believe that I was like this. This picture makes me sigh, but I can’t help smiling looking at my breast now. There was lots of space even in 65A.
I think it was good choice that I left some pictures of me wearing bras before the surgery. I only wore this bra to show by picture and it’s not time to wear yet. And I also took a picture on my bed. It already seems natural?





2 weeks later
I’m so proud to see it at every angle. Sometimes, I put oil on my breast and touch slightly and its feeling gets better. I can’t sleep on my front yet, but I got used to sleeping with a garment on my back. Two pillows support on my sides though. My breast seems to blow up in 65A, and my areola is appearing.. I want to buy new bra soon!




A month later
My breast is like a dream! I showed my friend who is in the states, and she was happy that It is not noticeable but natural. I had smaller breast than her before, but now my breast are bigger… I’m sorry for this too much confidence haha



 

2 months later
I took a picture to show you this soft feeling. Hasn’t the surgery done well? I’m just going to pray to have a boyfriend.




6 months later
I’m so happy to be able to have cleavage and pretty breast line without pad. Is it the same for anyone? When I wake up, I check my breast first because I’m worried if they disappear. Like if they were ok during the night. I’m a bit shy.




8 months later
It is horrible to show you my past pictures, but I just want it to be helpful for everyone. I’m still single.. So, I’m spending cold lonely night. I’m prepared for bra like this though. Someday, I can be given underwear as a gift by a boyfriend? Do you think it will come true? A future boyfriend, are you watching this?




12 months later
These days, I wear wired bra. Because I had worn unwired ones for several months, when I wear comfortable clothes, I don’t usually wear bra but only when my body is visible through my clothes. When I look for bra, pretty one is normally uncomfortable and comfortable one is not pretty. A year already passed. It feels like a dream. I tried to take a picture and leave a review. I hope it is helpful for everyone. At last, I do appreciate of Dr.Choi who made me reborn.


Before and After


Contact us :
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177



Come visit us :
8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동 821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ)






 
View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /

Comments

Popular Posts