VIEW - Facial bone contouring surgery + Canthoplasty

VIEW Plastic Surgery Korea

(Real Review)
Facial bone contouring surgery + Canthoplasty

Before surgery
My cheeks and eyes looked too strong.
The thing I didn’t want to hear the most was that I seemed that I can drink well. It got me stressed a lot. That’s why I decided to have surgery.

After 2 weeks

This is a picture when I passed a week.
Don’t I look already a lot better in this picture?
It is apparent that I got big change in a good way ^^
To reduce my swelling, I went for a walk a lot.
However, my smile is kind of awkward now. I feel still strained.

After 2 months
I can eat well these days. Since I can open my mouth widely, I can even eat burger. However, I’m still concerned to eat something hard.
I thought all the swelling had gone, but I can feel little swelling.

After 4 months  
It already passed 4 months. I can see obvious change through pictures.
My frontal chin got longer and my face became V-line.
Now I realized that this small change gives me big difference.
I met my friends, and they didn’t notice that I had surgery.
I guess that’s because I got natural result.

6 months later

It has been almost 6 months.
Recently, I lost weight, so fat on my face has gone a little. Thus, my facial line seems more well defined.
 
Also, I don’t have even little swelling now.
Some people have them until 6 months, but maybe I’m not one of them.


  8 months later

Time flies!
Time feels like going fast and slow at the same time.
My face gets more natural and natural as time goes by without discomfort.
If I treat myself more, I guess I will be more beautiful..

Before

After
Contact us :
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177


Come visit us :
8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동 821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ)


View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /

Comments

Popular Posts