VIEW - (Real review) Straight line from bridge to tip

View Plastic Surgery Korea

 
(Real review)
Straight line from bridge to tip
Rhinoplasty+Combi Non-Incisional double eyelids surgery

Before surgery
Lots of people said that It’s weird to have surgery for a guy but I couldn’t help making a decision because my face was just totally unbalanced.

A week later

After I removed the splint on my nose, I could see my nose line apparently. Especially eyes had just a little swelling but also sharp lines. I was very anxious if It would be easy to notice that I had surgery. Therefore, I had asked them to do naturally. Luckily, It seemed to be done well. 
 
2 weeks later

Even though It was a couple of weeks later, My nose and eyes seemed originally mine. The pumpkin juice which hospital offered was pretty helpful for my swollen eyes and they provide dthe skin care service for dead skin cells on my nose. I didn’t need to worry about anything.
 
 A month later

After a month, I was getting better from swelling pretty slowly. Actually before I had the surgery, my eyes were uneven and unclear so It made me look naïve and dull. But after I had eyes and nose surgeries, I changed naturally and much better.

2 months later

My face settled down without swelling. I had thought that plastic surgery was only for girls, but after I experienced, It’s helpful to fix my weakness about appearance and gives me lots of confidence.

7 months later

A half year later, I became more and more natural and when I had some swelling, my face looked chubby but some times later, I got more sleek line. I almost forgot my old face. So, I barely remember it when I look at the pictures.
 
Before and After

 

Contact us :
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: enview@viewclinic.com
Website: www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Kakaotalk: Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
WeChat: viewps1177
Line: viewps1177


Come visit us :
8F, 10F, 11F, 12F, 14F Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)



View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /

 

Comments