VIEW -(Real review) From sleepy eyes to vivid and gorgeous eyes!

View Plastic Surgery Korea

(Real review)
From sleepy eyes to vivid and gorgeous eyes!
 
T.O.P Rhinoplasty+Non-incision ptosis correction+Magic Epicanthoplasty+Lateral Canthoplasty+Lower Canthoplasty
 
Before surgery
 
I’m a single mom who has a daughter and two sisters. It was hard to afford to live with two sisters. The stories about people who had succeeded to change into beautiful moms were my hope and courage. So I applied for Let me in season 4 and I was happy that I was picked. 
 
2 weeks later 

I was a bit annoyed that I couldn’t see my face in training camp, but many people complimented about my face and I was glad. I got creases and my nose got sharper.. Most of all, I got clear pronunciation and It was easier to eat. It was still difficult to eat but got more comfortable than before.
 
A month later
When I touched my face, It felt that my face got a lot smaller and circular from long and rough surface. And also blinking my eyes felt completely different. It had been hard to open my eyes because I had used forehead muscles to do it. So It had been tough and also got me have wrinkles on my forehead. Now, people say that I look good with clear eyes.
 
4 months later

As time goes by, my face is getting more natural. My face line is appearing noticeably without swelling. Above all, eating and speaking are easy for me. I can open my mouth as wide as I can and also I’m having treatment for my irregular teeth. I’m more glad because m y daughter says “so beautiful, mommy!”
I thank Let me in and Dr. Choi,Soon-woo of View plastic surgery.
 
Before and After
 
Studio shooting

 
 
View Plastic Surgery☞
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail:
enview@viewclinic.com
Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

More Info☞
Website:
www.viewclinic.com/eng
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/c/ENViewPlasticSurgery
Address : , Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)

View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /
 
 
 
 

Comments