VIEW - (Real Review) Hyo-Min Park, who had uneven breast changed to breast queen

View Plastic Surgery

(Real Review)
 
Hyo-Min Park, who had uneven breast changed to breast queen
75A>75C(Right side: 270cc/Left side: 240cc)
 
Before surgery
Like other people, because of my flat and uncool breast, I decided to have surgery after long consideration. As the both sides of my breast got more uneven, I hadn’t liked to go to sauna. I had a consultation with a doctor, and he said he could correct my breast more similar, and that gave me trust. Thus, I made a decision for the surgery.
 
A week later

After I detached water proof tape on my armpits, the surface around them looked messy. Therefore, I put oil on them and rub softly after 15 minutes, and dead skins came out. I took a picture at home after massage. The feeling got improved and the shape seemed better.
 
A month later

People said that the feeling become better a month later, and for me, it felt hard even a few days ago. However, today after I got up, it didn’t feel hard at all and just felt good. Because it passed exactly a month. 
 
2 months later

I wanted to take a picture, hiding half of my breast with a towel. However, it was difficult to do them at the same time, although Lots of people do well. Anyway, I want everybody to massage well. The feeling is getting a lot better compared to a month ago. 
 
3 months later

I’m into looking for deep neck line clothes recently. However, the summer is already over, so it’s hard to find. Well.. These days, lots of guys flirt with me, and I’m so happy to live. However, my boyfriend is not interested. Just he said, ‘the surgery has done well’ and that was all.
 
6 months later

I bought black and nude colored bra, and it’s pretty interesting to buy bra after surgery. In western movies, women look sexy and volumptous with only black bra, and today, when I was looking at me through mirror after shower, I looked sexy as well. So, I took a picture a lot.

A year later
 
Oh my god, these days I’m too confident. However, with enjoying people’s eyes as well. Lots of people ask me how I could be beautiful this much just with T-shirts, and the feeling feels getting better and better. I went to the water park today, and everybody glanced my breast. I was so proud of it since it felt their jealousy. therefore, I want to say, don’t hesitate having surgery and live with confidence after breast surgery. 
 
Before and After
 
Before

After
 
 
 
View Plastic Surgery☞
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail:
enview@viewclinic.com
Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

More Info☞
Website:
www.viewclinic.com/eng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viewclinic
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/c/ENViewPlasticSurgery
Address : , Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)



View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /

Comments