VIEW - (Real Review)Gorgeous double eyelids and attractive nose in all angles

View Plastic Surgery Korea

(Real Review)
 
Gorgeous double eyes and attractive nose in all angles
Combi non-incision double eyelid surgery+Magic epicanthoplasty
 
Before surgery
 
Even though I had heard that my face had been unique, I was always eager to have surgery. I didn’t really look bad but my nose was a bit big and the tip was low. Actually the length of eyes was pretty long and big, but I wanted crease on my eyelids.
 
A week later

I felt uncomfortable to breathe with a splint and guaze on my nose. I couldn’t wash my hair so my mom helped me. After I took out the splint and stitches, I felt a lot better. I had bruising and swelling on my eyes. At that time, I was really worried about swelling. 
 
3 weeks later

I heard that taking a walk was helpful for my swelling so I tried to walk hard. This is my face just wearing sun block. And there was only little swelling left. I was getting more natural that time.
 
A month later
 
At that time, I went to my university after a new semester started and all the people were excited to see my face and said that I was more beautiful. For my eyes, they became clear and bigger and my nose got sharp and high. I started to hear that I looked like celebrities.
 
2 months later
 
Now, It’s common to hear that I’m pretty whenever I go. It’s kind of cringe to say but I’m called a queen in my university. Before I had the surgery, I had liked to wear plain T-Shirts but I prefer something trendy and more fashionable. My friends compliment about my looks.

 
View Plastic Surgery☞
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail:
enview@viewclinic.com

Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

More Info☞
Website:
www.viewclinic.com/eng
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/c/ENViewPlasticSurgery
Address : , Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)

 

View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /
 

Comments