VIEW - (Real review)Transformation to smile of Miss Korea!

View Plastic Surgery Korea

(Real review)
Transformation to smile of Miss Korea!
 
 
 
 
Before surgery
 I fell from a high place when I was a child and I have never eaten food well.
Because of medical expenses would cost a fortune and it is unaffordable number to my family, so I had to quit the treatment.
So I applied LET Beauty and I am much appreciated that I was selected!
Actually I thought teeth were the only problem, but after precise physical examination, I was told that before tooth implantation, I have to correct my mandibular jaw back to the right place. So I took NANO Bimaxillary Diorthosis first to correct asymmetric jaw. Next, I’ve accepted V-line reshaping, T.O.P Rhinoplasty and eye surgery according to priority.

 
1 week later
 
In order to fix joint, I had to tie up with a bandage after jaw surgery.
And I took off stitches (both eyes and face) after one week.
I have remembered my doctor said I don’t have much swelling comparing with other people. I think it might be since I applied cold massages and hot pack several times. 


2 weeks later
I visited the hospital again to take off the splint on my nose. My old nose looking bulbous and upturned becomes sharp so that I thought “Is it real my nose? It becomes sharp”. I just have the remaining swelling. This swelling will be better with aftercare at the hospital.

3 months later

Doctor had mentioned that my chin is correctly being fixed to the right position.
And after teeth implantation, now I much appropriate to be more confident and making bright smiles always. I still think it is a dream. Everything is unreal. I also join the filming of Let Me In after well recovery. I was very surprised about my new look when I looked at the screen.
MCs all praised me and said my new look just like some famous movie stars from both domestic and overseas. I was very happy as well. Because all Let Me In of season 3 were there to be supportive for me during the filming. It was such an unforgettable day in my life. 

7 months later
Though I was embarrassed at the first time a lot of people know me well even on the street after broadcast, I become accustomed to those circumstance. There are many people who ask me where I had surgery since my surgery is done well and I become pretty.
Before surgery, I heard I look older than my real age. By the way, some people guess my age younger than my real age. Also I can smile with confidence. Finally I have solved my chin problem with Nano Bimaxillary Diorthosis and have neat and straight teeth so that I can smile broadly! I have confidence to my face shape due to V-line surgery. It has been 7 months already!

Before and After
Before
 
 After




 
View Plastic Surgery☞
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail:
enview@viewclinic.com
Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

More Info☞
Website:
www.viewclinic.com/eng
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/c/ENViewPlasticSurgery
Address : , Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)

 

View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /
 

 
 

Comments