VIEW - (Real Review) Doll-line Rhinoplasty

View Plastic Surgery Korea

(Real Review)
Doll-Line Rhinoplasty
  
Before surgery 

Before surgery
Before I had my nose done, I looked like a child…my face was round, though my eyes are on the big side, my nose was flat and I was sometimes mistaken as a middle school student… I wanted to look more mature so I went to receive consultations; I decided for half lifted tip and bridge heightening.

After surgery
4 months later
Time flies!! This is me 4 months after surgery, for sure my face shape has change and I look more mature just with rhinoplasty! The nose bridge is high and defined and as the tip is half lifted it gives that feminine look! I’m really loving my nose right now!!
 

5 Months Later
My nostrils are even and round~ I’ve seen friends whose got uneven nostrils after their rhinoplasty and I was so glad that mine gave out beautifully~

7 Months Later
I like how my nose is defined from any angle! There’s noses that are only defined from the side view but mine is defined from the front; the side; the 45 degree angle!! My appearance has changed with just undergoing rhinoplasty and become prettier so I’m so satisfied that I did my nose!!
 
Before and After
Before
After
 
View Plastic Surgery☞
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: 
enview@viewclinic.com

Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

More Info☞
Website: 
www.viewclinic.com/eng
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Youtube : 
http://www.youtube.com/c/ENViewPlasticSurgery
Address : , Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: 서울시 강남구 역삼1동 821-1 이즈타워)

View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /
 
 

Comments