VIEW - (Real Review)A belly dancer got volumptuous breast!

View Plastic Surgery Korea

(Real Review)
A belly dancer got volumptuous breast!

Breast Augmentation/75A>75D(Implant type:Teardrop,Size:300cc)

 
 
Before surgery
I’m a belly dancer. As you know, their costumes are normally fancy and exposing. The dances have lots of shaking motions and stand out feminine. Not like other teachers, I had tiny breast. So, I was seriously considering  to have surgery and then decided for surgery after I saw a review of surgery. Before I had the surgery, 75A bra was bigger for me.
 
 
2 weeks later
I had breast care very consciously and it became softer. After I went to have the care twice for a week, the feeling got better. These days, I’m massing to make my breast gathered well. I like my breast seems tender. 
 
 

A month later
I couldn’t go to work around a month and I’ve just started working again. My co-workers said that they wanted it as well. They asked where I got the surgery and if it was hurtful and etc. Since I can’t wear a bra with wires, I’m usually doing my routine with sleeves. Even though I’m wearing only T-Shirts, I look curvy and voluptous compared to before.

 
 2 months later
When I have to mind about my look, I put on normal bra, and just for my routine, I usually wear sports bra or sleeves. Since I have more volume on my breast after the surgery, my breast is always up. A few days ago, I went to buy my bra. 75D was a bit small for me. Now, I have glorious size.


5 months later
Every day goes fast. I’m having breast massage well. These days, I’m into buying bra, and I don’t know how many I bought. In the past, I used to buy padded bras and not good designed ones. So, I didn’t know there were lots of pretty bras, and I have just noticed now. During classes, I’m envied by lots of students.
 
 
6 months later
Due to confidence after breast surgery, my life feels happier. When I do my class, I do harder than before. The underwear I bought was a bit tight. But, it is fit better after swelling now. Breast surgery needs some time with consistent caring. You can get tender breast which feels real after some time.
 
Before & After

 
 
View Plastic Surgery☞
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: 
enview@viewclinic.com

Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

More Info☞
Website: 
www.viewclinic.com/eng
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Youtube : 
http://www.youtube.com/c/ENViewPlasticSurgery
Address : , Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동 821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ)
 

View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /
 

Comments

Popular Posts